1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Asking For Another Chance

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Krazycat600, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krazycat600

Krazycat600 Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Krazycat600 (You should know by now)
    When you were banned: 5.1.14
    Reason: If you don't want to play, you don't have to
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Fuzzlr
    Why we should consider your appeal: I want another chance. I am willing to discuss any conditions if I get unbanned. I am open to discussion.

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

You didn't really give us a reason why. Why should you be given a fifth chance, 14th if you count all of your tempbans as well? Just because you want one? Others haven't even been given a 3rd chance after one perm ban, and you've had four.

You have a very long history of harassment and language, as well as generally being an unpleasant community member. Why do you feel you should just get unbanned because you wish to, and not explain why you think you should?

Have you changed? Why should we trust you this time, when we have several times in the past, only to have you break our trust once again?

3. Krazycat600

Krazycat600 Popular Meeper

To your first part: people like VKL have been perm/temp at least 30 times. If anything, the amount of bans I have is only half of his.
    Second part: I agree with your first section. I have had a long list of harassment (not so language, I never really swear on purple), and yea, I have been unpleasant. However, it's kind of hard to explain why I should be unbanned. It's only possible to contribute to this server if you can actually play on it, and if I had to give a reason, it's cause I have been given an extensive amount of time (1M,3W,6D) to learn from my mistakes.
    I have changed for the better, and I won't break your trust.

4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

5. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Krazy, we have given you a second chance, and a third, and a fourth. It doesn't seem to matter how many chances we give you, you are still going to break the rules. Each time you say that you have changed, and each time we give in, you end up letting us down. You will not be givin another chance at this time. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.