1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from KingCuddyHD

Discussion in 'Denied' started by KingCuddyHD, Jul 8, 2015.

1. ryanjman21

ryanjman21 Celebrity Meeper

Builds are simple , You need a teamspeak to become a architect. Work on your builds to really make them stand out, and I don't see you on often.

As of right now I am going to give this app a -/+ due to the builds don't really stand out to me, and you need a teamspeak. I also dont see you on often!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  2. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

You just said the same thing in your second little paragraph. So what if he doesn't have Team Speak? It only takes 3 minutes to get it I'm sure staff can easily show him how to install it and connect to the server. What specifically is the servers theme? You clearly seem to know so much about building apparently. He has been working on his builds. Humble is probably one of the best builders I've seen on this server, He's up at OldChoppers and my level.

I'm 100% Sure he could mak extremely remarkable creations for this server with World Edit and tons of space to work with. You know nothing about building and what it takes to Become an Architect. If you're not a builder yourself don't comment on Architect applications.

JETUB1 likes this.
  3. ryanjman21

ryanjman21 Celebrity Meeper

Thats your opinion, mine is different. He doesnt have a teamspeak at the moment so I am letting him know that he needs a teamspeak. His builds didn't really stand out to me! But thats my opinion. This is my advice. We are not here to start a fight. Write what you think about this app and don't come on here to complain about what other people say!

4. JoeK

JoeK ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Just saying in the folder "minecraft architecture" or something the first image you see of the house is based off the Internet as I have seen a highly similar looking house to that.

Anyway, we would like to see more from you and further building styles as we are getting more and more medieval builders. Keep trying and you may get there because we know you can do more!

(NOTE: This is not a "Denied" post)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 16, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 16, 2015 ---
    Also to be fair we never use TeamSpeak only very occasionnaly and it only takes a few minutes to get.

5. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

Your builds aren't bad, in fact I quite like them. I just want to see more variety.
    How about you build some more modern buildings, a bit less medieval.
    Good luck!

6. Dat_Coffee

Dat_Coffee Popular Meeper

The thing is, most people build medieval because that is Meepcraft's "Main Theme".
    If we want people to have more variety in their builds, we should tell them ahead of time instead of after they have already applied.

superbros1211 likes this.
  7. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

I don't build medieval :)

superbros1211 likes this.
  8. JoeK

JoeK ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

They can always add images it's not like we reject them because they've already applied.

9. KingCuddyHD

KingCuddyHD Celebrity Meeper

Dude none of these houses are from or copied from the internet but anyway thankyou for your advice and feedback, ill be sure to keep up the good work man!

10. JoeK

JoeK ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

image.jpg Haha kind of looked like this from my memory, sorry

11. KingCuddyHD

I wish my house was that good aha

12. Jaina

Jaina Celebrity Meeper

I like your builds, +1

KingCuddyHD likes this.
  13. PlazmaChaos

PlazmaChaos Meeper

Humble you are very talented! You have inspired me on your builds and the effort you put into them! Good builds keep up the good work!

+1

14. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

Just to clarify, I did ask him to make the windmill quite small and very short and it is still very good, which shows that he can build under restraints, which is a skill needed to become an architect.

Anyways, I'm giving a +o.5:
    Your builds are very good, but, as with anything else, you can still improve and become way better. And as others have said, you generally build within the medieval theme, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but variety is nice.

Best of luck with your app!

KingCuddyHD and JoeK like this.
  15. KingCuddyHD

Hey guys thanks for all the support, I have tried a new style today and that was fantasy, I built this in creative and it has turned out to be a great build. I will put a link to the build or you can tpa to me to show you it in game which I personally like it better in game rather than the link.
    Link: http://imgur.com/a/pR0x5

JoeK and superbros1211 like this.
  16. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

Personally I think that saying MeepCraft's main theme is medieval is being a bit broad. But anyway, I would prefer an architect who can build something completely different, rather than one who sticks to the status quo. I also believe that they can continue to add to their application after they wrote it. Like @KingCuddyHD did with the fantasy builds (which I am about to check out).

KingCuddyHD and chaos546 like this.
  17. KingCuddyHD

Guys I have edited my plot and made it better, I am sure you will like it! Don't click the link above because it won't work. Make sure you click the link below to see recent changes!
    Link: http://imgur.com/a/NPzk0

Lemoh likes this.
  18. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Accepted for a Trail

Lady_Hestia and KingCuddyHD like this.