1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from KingCuddyHD

Discussion in 'Denied' started by KingCuddyHD, Jul 8, 2015.

1. KingCuddyHD

KingCuddyHD Celebrity Meeper

Member Name KingCuddyHD

Additional In Game Names: HumbleArchitect, Cuddyy

How old are you? 15

Do you have Skype? Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak? No

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-7 hours

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 5-10

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's oldchopper, SimpleArchitect, PlazmaChaos

Introduction: My name is Jake and I am born 18/11/99. I am from the Uk but about a year ago I moved over to Australia. I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years and Meepcraft for about 2 and half. I love soccer, athletics and skiing. I am naturally a really friendly and caring guy and love helping people out. There nothing much to know about me.

Why should you be Architect? I think that I would benefit the server being architect because there isn't really many staff that live in my time zone in Australia. I am getting better and better at building everyday by the help of oldchopper and SimpleArchitect who used to be architect on the server. I am on the server many hours a day which is also good for the server. I have some originality in my builds which is good as well.

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? /t spawn freyview is where I built my house and soon I am building the upper middle class district in that town. I have many builds but I can link you them.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I am learning new things everyday so I will be improving and making my standards higher.

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? I have not but I am excited to learn it.

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link: http://humblearchitect.imgur.com/

Attached Files:

LowFatMilk and marshallmafers like this.
  2. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

The builds are nice but overall pretty simple.
    +/-

3. KingCuddyHD

Thanks for your opinion!

4. JETUB1

JETUB1 Celebrity Meeper

I enjoyed looking at your builds, their detail is good and from what it sounds like, you do really want to improve. A suggestion for improvement then is to bring a variety of flavors to your builds. As in, other than just medieval houses or things in that sort of setting; bring in builds of futuristic space-stations, Aquatic sculptures or marine life, lands home to unknown evils, imaginative maps for different minigames, and so on.

Example: Imagine an icecream shop. This shop should have plenty of choices for you to decide to finally enjoy, right? When you enter into the shop, you find out that the only thing they serve is the flavor of chocolate. They serve possibly a few different variances of chocolate, and it's really good, but it's only a single "flavor" all the same. There's a lining of blandness that's represented, even if that icecream is great.

I understand though why you have so many medieval builds, there's a huge demand for these sort of things on the server. But just representing that in your application can instill a lining of blandness for the people observing your application.

If you want to learn to do some world edit, this is a link to a single-player 1.7.10 client tutorial set-up (They currently don't have WE 1.8 out for single-player that's stable yet).

Conclusion: I see potential, but I want to see what else you can do other than the good o'll theme of medieval.

+/-

GroovyGrevous, JoeK and Toostenheimer like this.
  5. MrJat123

MrJat123 Popular Meeper

Your builds are good but ill have to think -/+

6. KingCuddyHD

Thanks guys

Pmx728 likes this.
  7. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

8. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Your builds are very good, but I don't know if they are architect level yet, but I'm sure you will get there soon. For now it's a +/- from me.

9. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Hmmmm..... really great builds... But its too early. I'm probably sure that you applied because lot of people saw your builds in architect section and commented like go for architect. [Just guessing] But I feel like it is lil bit early. -1

10. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

I have not a clue what the standard of building is, but from looking at your builds I think with just a little more improvement you could be a really good builder. +0.5

11. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

You applied! Awesome! I've seen your other builds, and they're pretty cool! I liked the ones you put in your application, as well. But, you have some weaknesses (stated above) like only building one "type" or style. Always room to improve.

+.5

Toostenheimer likes this.
  12. PandaBear711

PandaBear711 Celebrity Meeper

Pmx728 likes this.
  13. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

These look like decent builds, but not all the way to architect level. Try to buid really impressive builds the next time you apply, and I'll give you my +1.
    +0.5

14. WorkingClassHero

WorkingClassHero Popular Meeper

potential but i need to see something else first, more detail

15. Dat_Coffee

Dat_Coffee Popular Meeper

I'm gonna go with +/- at the moment
    This should explain why:
    This is your windmill:
    [​IMG]
    This is the kind of windmill that is at the level of an architect:
    [​IMG]
    The spinny fan part on your windmill is better than the other one, though. I like the curved blades.

16. KingCuddyHD

Not if he asked for small windmill to be built

17. Dat_Coffee

Dat_Coffee Popular Meeper

You do not need to use builds that someone has put a size constraint on, just go to creative and build as big as you want. Larger builds are just generally more impressive. (At least in my opinion)

18. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

You defiantly have a lot of potential in you. With the right guidance you can become an amazing Server Architect and do this server a lot of good. But just as Jet Tub said being an Server Architect means doing more than just one theme. I hope the staff can give you an opportunity to prove to them that you're more than a 1 theme person.

19. KingCuddyHD

Thankyou bro and yes, I've been practicing Nordic which I'm pretty good at, I will try some rustic and steampunk and also maybe try some stone work which I would love to learn.

20. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

+.5 your builds are decent

Edit: Yes please +1

Last edited: Jul 22, 2015