1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from Joe_Jobs

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Joe_Jobs, Feb 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burritoh

Burritoh Popular Meeper

+1 great builds
    Even if they're not "top dog" you're sure to improve. And you will, and they're already pretty darn good is why I'm doing +1
    Also, gl, this has been open a long time xD

2. j32400

j32400 Popular Meeper

Not seeing a whole lot of originality or variety, and I'm not particularly impressed by the level of detail. You're a good builder, but based on these builds, I don't think you'd be able to add a whole lot to the current architecture team.

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  3. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

I am going with a -1 for now

Every good builder can build some medieval. I would like to see some builds in other themes. I believe you have some talent, but I would advise honing your skill in other forms of building. I would like to see some modern, Dwarven, and virtually every theme but rustic.

4. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Denied,

As from my earlier reply on this thread, myself and the other archs think you are a good builder and have excellent terraforming skills although due to the lack of activity and the lack of reply to andrewrobins we are concerned about your commitment.

We hope to see you apply in the near future :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.