1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Architect Application from Joe_Jobs

1. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

-1 I think that you are a good builder but I don't feel that your builds are up to the standards of what an architects should be, I see lack of originality within the builds you have provided and nothing that catches my eye.

2. JoeK

JoeK ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

+1 Decent builds and we need a new Joe.

:)

3. Joe_Jobs

Joe_Jobs Popular Meeper

Member Name Joe_Jobs

Additional In Game Names: Sansetsukon

How old are you? 17

Do you have TeamSpeak? No

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 1 hr

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 1-6 hr

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Simple Architect, KingCuddyHD, speedylemonade

Introduction: Hey, I am Joe_Jobs, and I currently live, as stated, in Virginia, which is where I have spent the majority of my upbringing. I have been involved in meepcraft for over 2 years, and minecraft in general since 1.2. I've enjoyed my time spent on the server, and since I've been enjoying my time in creative builds, have decided to take a shot at being put on the building team. Besides minecraft, I enjoy such hobbies as music and sports.

Why should you be Architect? I always enjoy my builds, and do my absolute best on every one to make sure it is satisfactory in all aspects. I've worked on my own servers with friends, and have a good deal of experience with world edit and its usage. I've worked on a few houses in Freyview (Alpha), and think they show an adequate skill level to becoming architect. Having worked on the staff team of a server previously, I think I can say I understand exactly the level of commitment necessary.

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? I have built a few houses in Freyview (Alpha).

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I may be able to work at odd hours if necessary, for I do my schoolwork at home.

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? As stated above, I've used world edit numerous times, and can say that I am fairly experienced with it. I've only used Voxel once or twice, and don't know it nearly as well.

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link: http://imgur.com/a/NhEeh

fasehed, KyloMeep, cooey and 3 others like this.
  4. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

You're a good builder but what can you offer that the current archs don't? ")

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016