1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from Achrow

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Achrow, Feb 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

Member Name Achrow

Additional In Game Names: Achrow

How old are you? ͔

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-4

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 4-8

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's @Vexmae @qazini @AdrianBFaust @bloodyghost @KyloRen @EmperorMeznik @Istas_Sani @EllieEllie

Introduction: Hello Meep, my in game name is Achrow. I have played Meepcraft for many years now and I have decided to apply for Architect once again.
    So you have a general idea of who i am here is a little insight into my hobbies and interests.

I Love playing meepcraft, building diverse projects, talking and making new friends But minecraft is not my only hobby as I also have a deep passion for art, philosophy and psychology, sociology and Law. I paint many different things when i can as it creates an escape and allows me to focus on minute details where i get lost in thought similarly this is what building is also like in minecraft as both painting and building require creativity and Time. I also love art as It is what i find myself best at. I mostly do realistic portraits which somewhat also reflects my building style in game as my painting is detailed as well as most of my buildings this is because i am a perfectionist and a sucker for detail and realism and i thrive on creating something aesthetically pleasing and impressive and i do this through my ambitious builds and painting.

I have a great love for psychology since i always wanted to know what people were like, and what they were thinking and it’s such a complex topic which correlates to every day life and the decisions we make as humans. My Love for learning about law is through my thirst to help people and to find loopholes in a “corrupt” system which condemns innocent people and lets rich guilty people walk free and i plan on pursuing this further by becoming a Lawyer.

I also love debating and coming up with reasonable arguments to combat controversial topics which leads me onto my love for Philosophy. In Philosophy I love to think about the existential questions which can never be answered and also the ethical decisions we make as humans which all ties together with psychology and Law.
    A hobby of mine is to travel. I have had the privilege to travel the world and experience other cultures and different lifestyles which have bettered me as a person and expanded my culture. Travelling has allowed me to gather a lot of architectural knowledge which I try to introduce in my Meepcraft builds as you may see by the Nordic/gothic style i do which represents the Vikings and old Churches from the renaissance period. Another passion of mine is my love for animals, which began when, while on a trip in Greece, I was shocked to witness about two hundred unsheltered stray cats, and naturally tried to feed and help them. This situation pushed me to get a four-legged friend of my own which i call my child.

Why should you be Architect? I should be Architect for the server because i have been around for years and i have grasped onto the role of an Architect in Meepcraft. I am great at apprehending each characteristic of a type of build and the theme and this makes me flexible to achieve most building styles. I am now very familiar with Voxel/worldedit which could benefit the server and its future builds hugely instead of having someone with less experience. I am a very visually creative person and have a buzzing motivation to help the server especially with the revamp.

I love building in Minecraft as it is a way to project my thoughts or to project my ideas into something original. I also love building as the amount of possibilities of different buildings and ideas are endless. I think a great quality an Architect should have is passion which I can garuntee i have. And i would be very grateful for you to let me display my builds into meepcraft for new players to see and appreciate.

I try my best with every build even if this means taking hours on end I try to make sure it looks great and I think with the knowledge, creativity and passion I could make a very good Architect.
    I have burning Ideas which i would love to put to action with my building and I am always learning new ways to build.

In terms of building knowledge I know how to contrast blocks to make different but good builds. I know how to blend colours and have a fairly good artistic view on what colours match and what colours don’t. All my builds will be very detailed and each build will be brought to life.

I have very good listening skills, i constantly ask for feedback and criticism so i know how to improve. I can do interior and exterior to large buildings which brings in major detail. I use composition and placement of blocks to make a beautiful building. And i get along with a lot of staff members already which is another reason to why I could be an asset to the team Since after all, teamwork is one of the key and most important things a builder on a server should have.

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? I have done lots of builds in the server, Some of them are currently claimed in my town.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I can do Modern building really well i just can't find any pictures of my past work with modern interiors/builds due to my high interest in the nordic/gothic style mostly being built on the server.

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? I have a considerable amount of experience. I don't have much evidence of my world edit/voxel skills as its difficult to access outside the server, although if given the chance i can prove i can use it.

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link: Application

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2020
    Adrian, iKitten, SpongeyStar and 6 others like this.
  2. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

sure wtf not. +1

iKitten, Achrow and Vexmae like this.
  3. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

+1 /pwarp gucci kinda nice tho

iKitten, Achrow and Vexmae like this.
  4. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

+1 I’ve known you for quite some time and I’ve seen what you can accomplish over the years, I think you would be perfect for Arch

iKitten and Achrow like this.
  5. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

Having seen first-hand what you can do, I can confidently say that you’re architect material and you’ve got a building style that would fit Meepcraft.

iKitten, Vexmae and Achrow like this.
  6. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

+ (2 + 32 + 42*(3 - 1) - 41 - (38*2))

you are a very good builder achrow and a very nice person to be around and I think you'll be a great fit to the staff team !

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    Achrow, iKitten, Vexmae and 1 other person like this.
  7. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted for architect trials.

qazini and Adrian like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.