1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Application For Silentbreath's To Be Mod

Discussion in 'Denied' started by silent, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent

silent Active Meeper

In Game Name: Silentbreath
    FaceBook Username: Lane Cabler
    Mic use: no
    Timezone: U. S. CST
    Hours online per weekday: 3-8
    Hours online per weekend: 8-12
    Position: Mod

Intro:

My name in Lane, known in the game as silentbreath . I've been playing for 2-year's now. Outside of Minecraft, I like lots of things. A current hobby is Gaming/Drawing. I try to get all the new games to play and test them out, and I . I have a great way to sketch out the thing im going to build and i already got the picture in my mind. Inside Meepcraft, I love hanging out with everyone, from citizen to ultimate. Right now my favorite things are to look at the awesome creative builds, play the hungry games, or play around in towny. outside/inside of Meep, I'm mature/immature in thew game and on TS. I'm much more relaxed. But when it comes to getting things done, I try and get it on quickly and efficiently. I try to be even better in game!

Why should I be Mod?

I feel like i could be great for mod. i know i don't seam like the best mod for the job but i will surprise you, but I feel as if I can handle the position. I know better how modreqs work, and I want to try out for a bit more. I have enjoyed my time as a player so far, and getting on for those few hours is probably the highlight of my day. I try for to get as much time in as possible. I try to help in shout as much as i can and as soon as possible. I'm proud to be on Meepcraft . I try to be as involved as possible within the community. I'm on at least 2- 8 hours a day, even when on Meep. As far as performance goes, I feel like I'm doing well. At night when everything is slow and there's not a ton of people on, I enjoy going in PVP, but lots of people claim hacks and sometimes I really can't investigate simply because I'm quite vulnerable in Centrum/kitPVP. I will be very fair with bans. I would look at the history, the current offense, and the circumstances to determine a ban.

Weaknesses:

I'm a little slow when I do a kick/ban. I can be overly worried that I spelled the name wrong, even though it doesn't (currently) kick or ban if I spelled it wrong. I usually get it right though.

Another is I can be a bit immature. You can see on my game play but some of it is very mature or well thought-out. Although when I do something silly, I'm just trying to have fun like I would even if I weren't an important player.

2. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

-1, here's some stuff.
    •1 Hour Apart, timezone wise and…I've never see or heard of you before.

•First fourms post, get more active on the fourms and post more.

•You need a mic, Skype, and TeamSpeak.

•It's (Helper to Mod to S-Mod to Admin)

3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Pretty much. -1 This will be auto-denied.

4. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Denied. See above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.