1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied AppleElectricity

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by AppleElectricity, Jun 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AppleElectricity

AppleElectricity Popular Meeper

Member Name AppleElectricity

Additional In Game Names: DesktopApple LaptopApple

When you were banned: 6/17/2015

Reason for ban: Ban Evading (MysticApollo)

Ban Length: Appeal

Staff member who issued ban: chaos546

Why we should consider your appeal: Hello there. I recently attempted to join MeepCraft using my account of AppleElectricity. I noticed that I was banned for ban evading and hacking from the user MysticApollo. I do not own an account of MysticApollo. I feel that this might be a misunderstanding.

Not to sound rude or out of line but I feel that the ban process is not executed properly on this server. I have been banned numerous times for events that could have been resolved without a ban. I feel that I would need to talk to an administrator about this issue.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I own 2 other accounts. DesktopApple and LaptopApple

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Your account shares an IP with MysticApollo and AppleOdyssey, both of whom have been banned for hacking.

Can you explain why this is?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  3. AppleElectricity

first off, I do not know who those 2 users are. I have kept the other accounts named desktopapple and laptopapple since I first purchased them. second off, how would you know my IP address? an IP address can accurately lead to an exact geographical coordinate. I feel that is a slight invasion of privacy that total strangers can access a users IP address.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  4. AppleElectricity

and im sorry, but im not taking this sitting down. I have been banned multiple times either for something that could have been solved otherwise, or a total lie/misunderstanding.

5. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

Some evidence of the usernames:

http://namemc.com/s?DesktopApple

http://namemc.com/s?LaptopApple

Staff can do that to look for Ban evaders. I hope that helps to understand why they can do that.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  6. chaos546

I have confirmed that DesktopApple's name was changed to MysticApollo and LaptopApple's to AppleOdyssey. Can you explain why this happened and why both of these accounts were found to be hacking? I can show you the hacking proof, if you would like.

As for IP addresses, we use them purely to confirm the alts of someone and nothing more. It is extremely easy for anyone who owns a website to access your IP address, so the fact that we can access it is not that far out to think about.

I can assure you that this cannot be solved otherwise.

7. AppleElectricity

I have not hacked on any minecraft server, and the only minecraft account I have used in the last 24 hours is AppleElectricity. I don't know if someone hacked my other 2 accounts but I can guarantee you that I have not accessed them.

8. AppleElectricity

I also have a youtube series running on my channel about MeepCraft so I guess I cant do that now. unbelibale

9. AppleElectricity

Ok really though? if I am not unbanned atleast say it instead of ignoring. and if I am not unbanned then atleast delete my forum account.

10. chaos546

My apologies, I was busy studying for the exam that I have tomorrow :)

If someone else was using your account, the IP would have changed.

However, seeing as I banned you and one of your alts, I can't decide anything on your ban appeal, so I'll direct another staff member here.

11. AppleElectricity

k good luck with that exam

12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I have less patience than Chaos, so I'll make this simple.

You, or someone from your internet connection logged into everyone of these accounts. Your IP is not private information, it is public, and seen by anyone who chooses to look, or every single time you connect to another device.

So, simply put, your IP matches on these accounts, so you logged in both, it's that simple. Explain it, or not. Next comment that isn't an explanation will cause this to be denied.

Your forum account will not be deleted.

cooey, Summers, Toostenheimer and 4 others like this.
  13. AppleElectricity

I do not know why these account match my IP. I have only used AppleElectricity to log into minecraft in the past 24 hours. I would not lie about this. My friends might have logged into the accounts, I got hacked or something, I don't know but I do not hack and I do not ban evade.

Also, I would appreciate that you would delete my forum account if this is denied. or add a feature to let users delete it themselves. It is not right to not let users or prevent users from deleting their accounts.

14. AppleElectricity

15. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Please stop bumping this appeal, I recommand you wait for a staff member to post

And we do not delete forum accounts.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  16. AppleElectricity

y

17. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.