1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted AppleElectricity

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by AppleElectricity, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AppleElectricity

AppleElectricity Popular Meeper

Member Name: AppleElectricity

Additional In Game Name(s): DesktopApple & LaptopApple (AppleOdyssey)

When you were banned: I believe that I was banned in December of 2014 but I might be mistaken. Please forgive me If that is incorrect, It has been a while since I have been banned.

Reason for ban: Server Hate

Ban Length: Appeal(?) I am not if sure "Appeal" is a specific length of time, but that is what my Minecraft client prompts me whenever I attempt to join the server.

Staff member who issued ban: GingerManOWNS

Why we should consider your appeal: During the time that I was banned, I was going through a lot of IRL issues and was taking my anger out on MeepCraft instead of the people who were actually at fault. I also believe that between the time in which I was banned and now, I have learned many things that can help me be a better player on MeepCraft, and a better citizen on and off of the internet. I am also ready to apologize all the players I have hurt leading up to my banning and to reconcile with them. I take full responsibility for my ban and my attitude and actions, and no one else but myself is at fault. I hope you are able to understand, and I hope you are able to consider unbanning me from MeepCraft. I hope to play on this server once again.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I also have 2 other Minecraft accounts that were banned, DesktopApple and LaptopApple, (now known as AppleOdyssey.) I am also the rank of a V.I.P. on the server as of recently.

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Hello, due to the fact you've had about 5 months to cool down. I am going to accept this, but you need to watch your attitude from here on out. There is better ways to address issues or vent than bashing people/staff/server.

Please read our rules and welcome back :)

AmericaBabyYeah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.