1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Appealing My X-ray Ban

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Kapleus, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kapleus

Kapleus Popular Meeper

IGN: Kapleus
    Date/Time: Like a week ago
    Reason: x-ray
    Ban Length: appeal
    Staff Member: Quaddy
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Well... like many other people I love the server, I used the x-ray thing cause me and my girl got robbed twice in our places, and in one of those times we didn't just got robbed, we got all our stuff destroyed. The first time was like... well we can move on, but the second time I got angry cause we build underground or in places hard to reach, so I thought they were using x-ray packs cause our places were not easy to find, so I used it and tried to find their hideout (they left signs with their names after destroying), but I did not succeeded on the tracking. However after that I though that it was ok using the x-ray thing so I kept using it so I could recover some meebles of the value of our stuff... The thing is... I miss the server and I'm totally for dropping all x-ray users. I am not interested on using x-ray anymore, I just want to build a new house and chill with my girl on mini-games. Please consider it.

_Chef_Carrott_ likes this.
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Thank you very much for admitting to what you did, but you must understand that xraying is a very serious offence. Even if you had justifiable motives, you still broke a rule.

If you were griefed/robbed in towny, you could have just filed a /modreq to get the player banned and a full refund. If you were griefed/robbed in wild, unfortunately that is legal. It is a better idea to make a house in a town.

I'm going to deny this appeal because you did still break a very serious rule, and did admit to it. Please try to appeal again in 3 more weeks, or in other words, a month after your original ban.

_Chef_Carrott_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.