1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by MADzombie7, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MADzombie7

MADzombie7 New Meeper

IGN:MADzombie7

Banned by: Quaddy, for a week.

Reason: X-Ray

I never use xray, and according to Quaddy, digging down, then to a certain side is x-ray? That makes no sense, I'd like for you to dig down in wild, and see how many mob noises you hear, then dig to that side.... now you're in my position...

Why consider:
    Never been banned or kicked before, friendly to all players, and a devoted person to the meep community.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 9, 2014 ---
    Also, I am sorry if it looked like I use x-ray, but I'd never use hacks on a server that I'm devoted to.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2014 ---
    How am I supposed to provide proof that I don't use x-ray, if I was banned for "using" it?

jmelara likes this.
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Here is the proof for your ban.

As you can see, you clearly dug straight down to three difference spawners within an hour. It is impossible to pinpoint where a spawner is, three times in a row, without any digging to the side at all, unless you use some form of xray or chestfinder.

3. MADzombie7

MADzombie7 New Meeper

Digging down is allowed, having your mob noise cranked up is allowed, please explain what isn't allowed? digging down and hearing noises?

RaidByNightOnly likes this.
  4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

That is allowed, the point is that you literally went straight down to them, then without wandering at all trying to pinpoint the sound, you go straight through to the dungeon. Finding dungeons using sound tends to involve a lot of digging in circles, trying to find where the sound is coming from. Can you explain how you found these without doing that at all?

Not to mention that all of these were within an hour of eachother, while two of them were within ~ 5 minutes of eachother.

5. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

MADzombie7, would you like to respond to chaos546's post?

6. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

This is denied, please wait out the remainder of your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.