1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW Popular Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): coolmaxx
    When you were banned: Most likely 1 or 2 days ago
    Reason: Rank scamming (2nd time)
    Ban Length: Perma
    Staff Member: Jwarian
    Why we should consider your appeal: Wasn't me this time, wanna see the proof for this one

2. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

On 6/8 you were banned for saying a sexually inappropriate comment:
    http://meepcraft.com/threads/coolmax.26225/
    Later that day this "nick_griff" account became active and began advertising rank selling, none of the promised ranks were delivered neither were the loans you took out.
    http://imgur.com/neGNWVn
    This shows you talking to your buddy about who you are and what the situation was, the first command issued by nick_griff was also a /res coolmaxx also involving really suspect login/ban correlations.
    You also diced all your immediate scamming rewards to vkl and "conveniently" lost several times, even using shout to make sure everyone knew.
    There were countless other logs that further bolstered this case but only reading them in whole does it all become clear, the people you message, the way you phrase things, the commands you type and mistype, the places you travel, the fact that you msg your friend saying it's you... I will resign this to the statement "I wasn't born yesterday" coolmaxx.
    I have used my god given powers of logic, reasoning, and deduction to determine that this was yet again another rank scamming ring you were involved in.
    You've done it before and you did it again, anyone who wants to review the logs on their own will find that it satisfies "beyond reasonable doubt".
    Considering this isn't a murder trial, and the constant blithe you are to new citizens and others via alts/shout/what have you, I am confident in my decision to make this perm and not 7d.
    I will leave this open, any admin who has access to the minecraft folder for the server can look in the player data and look at last ip's for both accounts to further corroborate this.

I'm sure I'll see you around.

P.s Please stop scamming new citizens, they are the foundation of the future of meepcraft, we need them to survive and prosper, unlike rank scammers.

3. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Do you have any further comments Coolmaxx?

4. YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW Popular Meeper

Oh nah the proof is legit, I forgot I begged for money on that account, you can go ahead and close this, I'll be in-game with my other accounts waiting for the next reset or something

5. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Ok, denied.

Grandblue likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.