1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Appeal Yo

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by rusiansbanappealaccyo, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rusiansbanappealaccyo

rusiansbanappealaccyo New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): RuSiaN_PeDoBeaR
    When you were banned: some days ago
    Reason: Idk
    Ban Length: first 2 days, then perm??(2 separate bans)
    Staff Member: idk
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    First I was banned for 2 days. Then I had some hours of freedom and then I get permed. What were these 2 bans for? I modreqqed ingame about em, but did /mail clear instead of /mail read by accident. Im pretty damn sure these bans are from some butthurt staff for some crappy reason, ami rite?

SX1 and Old_Pink like this.
  2. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

And now Im unbanned without any word? The first ban was without any reason or PM or whatever. This second ban was for a picture I posted in the suicide thread. It was this picture:
    upload_2014-7-2_20-28-18.png
    I don't see how this is inappropriate in any way, and deserves a (perm) ban?
    A while before I got warning points for posting my opinion on the same thread, by the same mod, andrewdemon dude. By the name of the mod ("Demon") you see he is an emo or one of those kind of people, who are pretty butthurt about this topic. Yes my comment was harsh, but it is my view of it, and if it isn't the truth you should resort to debating it, and not deleting it and banning me(since that is, the debate section).

Attached Files:

3. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Since you're unbanned I'm moving this to accepted.
    You posted that on a debate thread and were violating the terms of the debate section itself:

• Keep debates clean and orderly. Spam posts will be deleted and warnings will be dealt.
    • Be mature.
    • If a thread discomforts you, don't view the thread.
    • Threads and arguments should use logic and reason.
    • Fun debates are allowed. http://www.debate.org/ has a very nice set up for debates and events.
    • Do NOT rant or flame players on debate threads. This is not the forum to do so.
    • Do NOT create 'troll' threads.
    Your post constituted a "spam" post by a staff member and thats why it was warned and deleted. Please refrain from doing so again otherwise you will incur the same punishment.

KaiUsesThis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.