1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Appeal For Me :3

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Cascade1324, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Cascade1324
    When you were banned: 22.7.14 (I think, I wasn't online when it happened but when I tried to come online on Tuesday I was banned so I guess I got banned during the night.
    Reason: Spam
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: bluecarneal (I'm pretty sure that's how to spell it, if not... oopsie)
    Why we should consider your appeal: I truly am sorry for spamming everyone who's online when I spam. I don't mean to make everyone upset and ticked off about it but sometimes I spam if I have nothing to do. That's just how I am. If people do find what I say annoying I would be happy to receive a message from them telling me to stop talking or whatever.
    If you don't want to unban me yet and you all think I should stay banned for longer that's fine, I understand. Maybe I could just have my ban reduced to 7 days?
    I want you to know that I wont spam again like that because I realise that it's extremely annoying to some people who don't know how to tell someone to shut up or go to settings and turn off chat. I was thinking that instead of banning people for language or spam we could have /silence... c;
    I hope I can play with you guys soon again but for now I'll wait and see what happens.

-Cassi :3 :)

2. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

you have had 11 tempbans in July alone! The current ban you are appealing now was issued on 07/21/14. Don't bother appealing for 7 days. I suggest in the appeal you put in detail what you will do to change your in game chat. Mistakes happen!! 11 in 20 days that is not a mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.