1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SSSoul, Jun 28, 2014.

1. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: SSSoulblade
    Skype (Yes/No): Yeah a lot of you have me.
    Teamspeak Username: Same thing as username, SSSoulblade
    Mic use: Yes though it's been a bit broken, fixing now.
    Timezone: EST
    Hours online per weekday: Summer- Depending on the day and what I'm doing. Can vary 2-12 hours
    Hours online per weekend: Depending on day and activities can vary 3-15 hours
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod) Ult-Helper

Introduction: Well here I go again.
    Anyway, I'm SSSoulblade, SSSoul, Soul, Blade, whatever you want to call me. I've been on Minecraft AND meepcraft since February 18th, 2013. I joined thanks to The_living_pizza and I've seen the happy and sad faces of the server. The friends I've met and the people I've seen are a once-in-a-minecraft-life experience that I hope to be apart of.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?
    Experience: As most of you know, I was staff earlier. "Bad mistakes, I've made a few, I've had my share of sand kicked in my face but I've come through." Anyway, it was for a few reasons. It was because while I was practicing piano, I had my brother next to me type something on my laptop in chat for me. The second reason was because of hackers that I had banned. There was, that's right WAS, a glitch in which a 11 minute video took 11,000 (Eleven thousand) minutes. Do the proportions. + Each time my computer spazzed out or I opened/closed something it closed and reset. That was fixed now. As a helper before, I had approximately 350 during the first Staff Meeting and then 450 when I couldn't check anymore. During the interview, I had all good comments and it was thanks to the people that I got better.
    Dedication: In my first five months, there wasn't a day where you could do /seen SSSoulblade and it would say "SSSoulblade has been offline for 1 day." (that streak was broken when I went on vacation.) Anyway, I played often, doing things, and helping as many people as I could.
    Activity: I see a lot of you in game, though recently I've been a bit ill so I wasn't able to get in game. Summer is here, and I soon expect a burst of activity IG. Forums will be going up too, and I won't be so far from Chaos in top posts anymore!
    Maturity: When I first joined this server, I probably blabbed about weird things. Now, I feel that I'm a lot more mature and can handle responsibility of helping to take care of the server. According to people, the server is "dying." I don't believe this for one second though. It's up to the staff, the owner, and most importantly the PEOPLE to keep it going. Meepcraft is not a server. It is a community.

Weaknesses:
    Teamspeak: I like to not talk in Teamspeak. Though this may not be a MAJOR issue, I'd like it to be addressed just so people wonder why I act like I'm dead in a channel.
    Skype: I usually use Skype privately so I don't check it every other second of the day while I'm on Minecraft. I can fix this soon. This is a problem of MINE to fix and MINE alone.
    Traveling: My family and I have a few things planned this summer including friends staying over, and some aren't thrilled about it. We have to entertain our guests (of course) so I may have to go inactive for a day or three to be with them. To make up for this I will try to be extra active with modreqs and other staff duties being in game.

Conclusion: Thank you for reading my app. Please do leave a CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENT below. That's the most important thing about this.
    -Soul

Sent from my iPad
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 28, 2014 ---
    ^ That was typed in an e-mail as typing on XenForo on iPad or iPod lags a bit. The spaces all didn't space right in the "Why" section. My apologies.

JumboAce likes this.
  2. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    +active
    +experience
    +fit for the job
    -Teamspeak

3. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Sorry but I'm with -1 I see lots of old helper that reapplying over and over again. If you can't do it at first time then stop.

Aubel and Empoleon_master like this.
  4. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    active
    experience
    GL!

5. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

What these 2 said^

6. TrinityIV

TrinityIV Popular Meeper

+Great App
    +Activity
    +Experience
    -Vacation
    +1 :)

7. TechnoTyson The Second

TechnoTyson The Second Well-Known Meeper

+/- At first i though -1 but when I had read your app I thought +1 I think you would make a great helper again and you would be great for the community however i believe we should let a new person have a chance is well i would be happy either way GL.

8. McSyrup

McSyrup Well-Known Meeper

+1 I think your app was great, and that you'd do well as helper.

9. Tigressnerd

Tigressnerd Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Active
    Experience
    You're a wonderful part of the community

10. Aubel

Aubel Well-Known Meeper

Yes but...

11. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

If you fail the first time try try again :

SurvivingSword11 likes this.
  12. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

SSSoulblade, believe me I really like you, you are very nice. But, when you were staff last time, you were staff with me on another server and didn't care that you were staff on Meep. You didn't seem very dedicated last time, and then you got demoted. I think you should wait a little while longer, and them you will get a +1 from me
    Good luck!

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    Lady_Hestia likes this.
  13. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

While you are still a very nice person, this should not be taken into account on helper applications. Your application is very very confusing, and is one of the first applications I've read in the last couple weeks. I am unable to understand if you resigned or were demoted... as well, I don't think you have enough of the right qualities for staff such as responsibility, maturity and liability while you do have lots of dedication. Just some simple things you need to work on to make me change my mindset about you.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    LR_Davius likes this.
  14. JumboAce

JumboAce Celebrity Meeper

+1

I like you, and I like the app.

I would see you as a good Helper.

15. SenorSparklz

SenorSparklz Popular Meeper

16. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    Address your demotion when applying, its the first thing that some of us look for. If you can admit that you were demoted and did wrong, you can become better.

17. _socceris4me_

_socceris4me_ Well-Known Meeper

18. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Seeing this as a "Ban Appeal" really put down my hopes. Your app is quite confusing also. -1

19. _Endermite_

_Endermite_ Guest

During your previous time as staff, you did not do a good job, in my opinion at least. You argued a lot with other staff members and refused to accept reasoning. While I do think that you are a good person outside of staff, I don't see you fit to take on the responsibility of a staff member once again. As far as the app goes, it was not very well written and I found it to be very confusing. Teamspeak, as I noticed you put in your weaknesses, is still an issue. And while it might not be the biggest problem in the world, does not make it irrelevant.

As far as I can tell, there's nothing to really set you apart from any other applicants. -1

20. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    -never IG
    -demotion
    +nice
    +profile pic