1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Aphmau (SPOILER WARNING!!)

Discussion in 'Other' started by Lovexender, May 22, 2018.

?

do you think hornemans is the snake eyed man

Poll closed Jun 3, 2018.
  1. Duh

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. Nu

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Lovexender

Lovexender Meeper

ok, so this thread might be long because I love aphmau with all of my heart. Let me start. SPOILERS!!!Aphmau is a role play you tuber who uses minecraft and like thousands of mods to improve performance, help film, or add on to the original game. She works with her husband Jason Brauvia, and her friends like Ross, Jack (I think), and other people. She films using mods and using people to capture her screen and create running animations with her character, and movement and things they do. They also add in 3D models most of the time. She writes a script with all of her characters, and I will name most of them at the end. She writes dialogue and a storyline, backstory, ETC. She then sends it to her voice actors, including her and Jason, and they voice their lines. They edit the video at the end and release it onto YouTube. But that’s not all that she does. She loves playing minigames with mods like hide and seek, prop hunt, do not laugh, and many others. Now to the backstory!
    It’s kind of confusing because she has two main series, but ended one suddenly. People are tying knots together and realizing that they are linked. Basically, with that said let’s get into it

It’s starts off in high school, where she goes to public school for the first time in while. She meets two boys, one named garroth, one named Laurence. They both have a crush on her. She has a close friend called FC, and they talk all the time by playing video games and texting. She then meets Aaron, which is shown to be the mysterious bad boy. He doesn’t like aphmau, and aphmau doesn’t like him. Garroth and aphmau kiss later on, but nothing happens. Same with Laurence. Later on aphmau is upset, as she thinks she ruined a really good friendship with the boys and her other friends. She goes into he music room and cry’s while texting FC. she hears a knock at the door she is leaning against. They text about it and open the door. They find out who FC and Shu is. Aphmau. And. Aaron. She gets upset but they talk it it. They become friends and likes to hang out. Aaron got her a wolf plush, which aphmau talks to it about all of her problems. Aaron asks aphmau to the prom, they go and they dance together and go into the music room. Then They dance way better than before. Aaron tells aphmau how he is going to collage, and they share final moments as they time skip to when he’s gone.

Season Two rolls around and she goes into her sophomore year. She meets two new boys, she meets a meifwa named Kai. (Meifwa means cat girl or boy.) she develops a crush on him and then they become friends. She meets another boy, named Ein, and he is one mysterious boy. He has a big crush on her, and would hurt anyone who would harm her. They hang out, and both become closer to her. Kai and aphmau go on a date but Kai doesn’t like her like that. This hurts aphmau and walks out. She sees ein, and he comforts her.
    This part will make you triggered. Ein turns into the new alpha, after Aaron gave up his throne to him, because he saw them together. This makes Aaron question himself, and he runs out. (He was going to surprise aph with flowers.) Ein becomes a tyrant, making Daniel the omega despite his wishes. He tells a rumor him and aphmau are dating, this angers aphmau. Blaze challenges Ein to a duel, and Daniel tries to battle Ein before the duel. Aaron is behind all of this. He shows up at the school, and beats Ein up. Ein is shocked to realize that Aaron is a werewolf himself, with the ears and tail, and the kick*** strength. They then grauduate and move on to collage. Aaron and aphmau get closer again.

Season 1 of the main series starts. Her friends katelyn and Nana move in together. The boys living down the street, with Zane next to her. Season one is boring so the main plot is that Aaron and aphmau kiss. They become gf and bf

Season 2 comes out and Aaron and Dante have won tickets to a 5 star resort called Love Love
    Paradise. They have fun there, and then they go back home.

Season three is called lovers lane, and is set in a different neighborhood. Hey have fun schenanigans and stuff like that.

Season four tops everything. Aaron and Garroths dad tell them that they bought a cabin, and they take their friends to visit there. (They bring first person back :D) They start cleaning up, then start to notice something odd about it. Wolfs are breaking in, a mysterious girl commanding them. They start to get skeptical and they start investigating. (Something you should never do if you are in a CABIN in the motherfreaking WOODS!!!2!) they find out that a mysterious wolf man calendar an alpha is behind this,m. He kidnaps Lucinda and puts her under a spell called the forever potion. He does this with Zane as well.
    Aaron runs in the cabin to see him put aphmau under the spell. He tries fighting, but can’t. He was too scared. The man says he knows about Aaron’s secret. Aaron is the ultimate, which means he can turn people into werewolves, and he has ridiculous strength. He demands that he turn aphmau into one, and Aaron refuses. The man then reveals himself to Aaron. Is it garroth? Laurence? (Hornemans?)? NOPE! It’s Ein! Ein commands aphmau to kill Aaron, and she almost does. She attacks him with a knife, whilst saying hurtful things about him.
    I never loved you
    The only reason I talk to you is because I feel sorry for you
    You never spent time making friends!!

Depressing, huh? I’m not done just yet. Aaron falls off of a cliff, and the next episode shows that he is transported to another dimension, where this woman with black hair, pale skin and hidden eyes. She saved him, and gave him another chance. (A lot of people think this is Irene from Minecraft diaries, but that’s for another thread ;) )
    He comes back to the lodge, and ein and aphmau gone along with Zane.( Lucinda was freed) Garroth and Kim help him get bandaged, then goes on top of a mountain where he fell. Ein and Zane are shocked as Aaron is not there. Zane tells ein that Lucinda isn’t answering him, Ein saying “WHAT?!” And Aaron screaming down at him.

“ EIN!!! I WONT LET YOU TAKE HER! COME HERE AND FACE ME!”
    They have a big showdown, complete with a full 3D animation. Aaron makes him not a werewolf, but he is badly injured. He then walks over to aphmau, which is in another place. She is still in control of the potion, and hates Aaron. Aaron tells the others to let her go, ( the potion didn’t work, the freeing one.) and she grabs a knife and starts cutting him. Aaron hugs her and she is freed. Aaron collapses into a coma.
    Next episode is about how Aaron is almost dead and in a coma.

Ok so I’ve been typing for so long and I’m in a closet cause they’re are people putting our furniture in our house caused I just moved, so yeah. Feel free to comment anything about aphmau, but my rule is no hating on other people’s opinions, theories, etc. No swearing and nothing inappropriate.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2018
  2. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

what

can we get a tldr

3. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

...but what does Hornemans have to do with this??? This thread is about Aphmau, a Roleplay Youtuber. You gave backstory to both series, but mentioned nothing about Hornemans nor is there any evidence tying him to the sudden end of the second series that ended so abruptly. Unless you can add more information as to why he's in the story, I won't understand where you're going with this.

4. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

is this an essay for school

5. Marthacuddles

Marthacuddles Celebrity Meeper

I sure hope not

6. Lovexender

Lovexender Meeper

It’s a joke but ok

7. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

I thought this was a legit serious thread because it has the length of an English paper. but go off i guess

8. Lovexender

Lovexender Meeper

Lol, I changed the part about Hornemans because people didn’t like it a bunch. Sorry if you not like the thread lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 3, 2018 ---
    no