1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Another short (hopefully) absence

1. _Gimble_1.

_Gimble_1. Popular Meeper

Hey Meepcraft! As a fair amount of you know, recently a internet blocker that my school had installed on my laptop (school supplied take home laptop) went down which allowed me to get back on and play multiplayer minecraft. Yesterday evening I rebooted my laptop to refresh and update it and unfortunately the blocker came back up. Because of this, I will not be able to play on Meepcraft until it either goes down again or I get my own computer (highly unlikely). In case my absences is a long one, I would like to say thank you to the community as a whole and to all of my friends for making Meepcraft such an awesome and fun minecraft server. Some people I would like to specially thank are:

Friends:

@Spyda6 Thank you very much for all that you do from working on improving the server to allowing me to be your town co-mayor!
    @lordusan Also Thank you very much for your time and effort in improving the server and all of its features! I am sad that I won't be able to see you in game.
    @Go2Sleep Sad I didn't see you in game :( Hope you can message me and we can connect down the road.
    @cooey Thanks for always being there for me dude!
    @metr0n0me Good seeing you in game and I hope to be able to get back on soon to see you again. P.S. what is the capital of Burkina Faso? :)
    @MegaStufOreo Get that computer fixed! Also I hope to be able to come back and see you in game soon :)

If I didn't add you in here, I am sorry :(

Owner:
    @Fuzzlr I would like to thank you again for making Meepcraft one of the best servers out there! I also wish you the best of luck in college and I hope that you pass with flying colors!

Admins:
    @Coelho, @KlutchDecals, @Sjoeppappentrap, @XChaosZeroX, and @Cooleysworld, Thank you Admins for all for your time and effort you have spent in helping make Meepcraft what it is today! I wish you all the best of luck with the server and real life.

Supermods:
    @Deljikho, @Jess_4Ds, and @PainCakexx1997, Thank you Supermods for your time and effort in making sure all of the players have a fun and law abiding time on Meepcraft!

Mods:
    @adlovesdogs, @junelawnchaired, @Kling, @Klitcher, @Miku, @Summers, @Versus, and @xXAdotXx, Thank you Moderators for also making sure all of the players have a fun and law abiding time on Meepcraft!

Helpers:
    @2004Grevous, @BlendyCat, @BluChuPikaBoo, @Fortemizuki, @GingerManOWNS, @Jwarian, @LadyCass, @LordGalaxy, @xSpongey, and @_Peridonyx_, Thank you all for devoting your time and effort to helping all of those around you on Meepcraft! I hope that by the time I get back on, I will see you all still working as staff!

Developers:
    @DBLOSEVN, @lordusan, and @Spyda6, Thank you all for your hard effort in adding and fixing all of the special features that make Meepcraft such a unique and awesome server.

Architects:
    @andrewrobins, @DeerlandingXD, and @Oldchopper, Thank you all for the amazing builds that can be found around Meepcraft due to all of your work and effort!

Medias:
    @Bloopers, @Bluapol, and @CaptainCluckers, Thank you all for all of the videos you make for Meepcraft. Each one of your videos are truly amazing and well done. I hope to be able to see more Meepcraft videos in the near future.

Ambassadors:
    @DianaB72, Keep up the good ambassador work!

Again, a big thank you to the entire Meepcraft community. I hope to be able to come back in the near future!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    lordusan, SirCallow, Deljikho and 6 others like this.