1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

anikin2002's Helper App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by anikin ultimate, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

In Game Name: anikin2002

Skype (Yes/No): Yes

Teamspeak Username: anikin2002

Mic use: Yes

Timezone: GST +4

Hours online per weekday: 3-6

Hours online per weekend: 3-8

Introduction:
    Hey guys, as you know me I'm anikin2002, Meepcraft was the first ever Minecraft server I joined! I've been on it since the first year (2012) but not the first day, I wish :p. Anyway Meep has always been my favourite server to play on, it's full of people to talk to in game and on TeamSpeak. I have many Meep friends like: Splasho, Rikuo, Neil, 1MinecraftLord1, blueblock10, abdullah999345, lockdown and much more! Anyway guys I hope you enjoy this app and I would love to help Meepcraft out, enjoy :D!

Why you should be Helper/Mod ?
    Helping- I see lots of people that /msg me for help all the time and I try my best to help them as much as possible, I mean why not, it lets them know the server because then they could tell their friends to join and Meep would become a bigger server! If people ask me how to do commands or to build something or to help them, also for someone doing something illegal I help them as much as I can and try to get them to stop, If they don't then I report them.

Rules: I have only broken 2 rules, logging and spam. One time in logging because I was younger than now and I was protective with my stuff and I didn't want to lose them. And Spam when I was counting down from 10-0 for a stunt kind of thing that I was doing and also for doing t h i s once. But I didn't do it again and I learnt that it is not allowed so I haven't done it since.

Passions for Meep: I would love to make Meepcraft one of the top played serves on Minecraft because that would be awesome and I would love that. So it could get more popular and people would enjoy themselves more.

Temper: Sometimes I do over react on some things although not many. For example If someone is harassing me I become really defensive sometimes to try and get them back but most the time I leave them alone and just go somewhere else because I don't really want to do it back. Also if I tell people to do something politely many times and they don't do it, it's a 50/50 in me getting mad because they don't listen.

Confidence: I am pretty confident when trying something new, unless it's like a bit water slide that goes at high speeds, then I'd say no :p, but I have been on the fastest roller coaster in the world in Abu Dhabi and I live in another city in the same country called Dubai. Although in Minecraft, examples: I would be making a new design for the way I build, I do kind of use 1 technique but I get bored of if sometimes so I decide to change the style I'm building it in, although I usually stay on one topic which is medieval.

Joking around: I am joking around when there's nothing going on only to keep myself and my friends entertained, but when something comes up, even if it's not too important, I stop joking around and I do what I need to do, although 5% of the time I do joke when something not very important is happening, I only never joke when something is important, that's when I keep serious.

Strictness: I am not really strict but sometimes when I'm not in a good mood, or if someone's not listening after I say it nicely about my maximum would be 10 times of asking nicely and then I get mad, it's the same with getting strict at someone sometimes.

Weaknesses:
    TeamSpeak: Sometimes, when there's lots of people, I am shy to talk on TeamSpeak although I did say this last time and it has been getting better so over time, I know this will slowly go away.

Conclusion: So I hope you guys enjoy, it would be an honour to be someone that could support Meepcraft like this, and it would make me very happy. Hope you enjoyed! :D

Attached Files:

2. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

lololololololololololol
    no.
    same reasons for my previous -1 on your apps.
    i'll wait patiently for this to be auto-denied, since it hasn't been 2 weeks yet.
    inb4 abdullah and blueblock put their biased +1's here.

Jiltism and Splisho999 like this.
  3. anikin ultimate

it has been 2 weeks hasn't it?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 8, 2014 ---
    if not then that is my fault and I apologize
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2014 ---
    My last one was on the 23rd of august, it has been more than 2 weeks

4. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

The date you applied doesn't matter. The date that you were DENIED does matter.

5. anikin ultimate

well no one had told me that and I didn't know

6. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Which is why you shouldn't be helper.
    You need to learn more about the staff, and the community,and please, BE MORE ACTIVE, I still have not seen you, almost at all.
    you look desperate. Wait a month or two, and REALLY improve on what you've been given on your last app.
    Add me on skype and I can help :D Monkeyhead19998.

anikin ultimate likes this.
  7. Splisho999

Splisho999 Active Meeper

That's my line you stealer but I agree with everything Monkey said -1.

8. 1MinecraftLord1

1MinecraftLord1 Celebrity Meeper

Just saying that it may be a timezone issue as I see him on quite regularly, but other than that I completely agree with you :)

buildmaster1000x likes this.
  9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Hm. I've been way more on track with sleeping recently, so I haven't been up all night as much as I'd like to. That may be the issue.
    It doesn't solve anything with forums activity though! :p

10. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

I am on forums, ig, and teamspeak almost all day everyday and I have NEVER seen you not once. You are well-known because of the time you have been on Meep.
    -1 for me although you are well know I have never seen you ig or in ts.
    Good luck to you though :)

Ranger_621 likes this.
  11. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

It hasn't been two weeks since your application was denied. I'm sorry for the confusion! You may reapply in at least two weeks from today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.