1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

andrewkigs' Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Fourthebetter, Dec 24, 2013.

?

Should andrewkigs be accepted as a helper?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fourthebetter

Fourthebetter Meeper

In Game Name: andrewkigs
    Skype Username: Fourthebetter22
    Teamspeak Username: N/A
    Mic use: I have a mic.
    Timezone: Central US/Canada
    Hours online per weekday: 0
    Hours online per weekend: 6
    Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction: Hello, I am andrewkigs. I am a fan of the economy, stock markets, and world trade. Because I lack the money to take on Wall Street, I decided to settle on Minecraft economy servers. Many of the economy servers I experienced were extremely dis-satisfactory, crude, and unorganized. I found Meepcraft and decided that it was decent enough. I am a very logical person, so I may rub some the wrong way and create hostility in some cases. I started around a year ago by my reckoning, and I saw Meepcraft go through some laggard times, yet I saw many helpers, mods, supermods, etc. helping the community wherever they could and still had entertaining moments. I never knew how to apply for staff until now, and I had not realized how much I really wanted to.
    I may not be able to be helping at all moments or days, yet I will work hard in the hours I do. I have assisted in several servers before(ig and irl), yet only took a micro job in a macro operation. I was content with myself, so I decided only to become Helper on Meepcraft. I do enjoy humor, yet I know when to cease my involvement or intervene when the congregation becomes inappropriate. I helped servers with chat moderation and troll catching, yet I never received much recognition. I do not ask of this, yet it is welcomed. My only aspiration is to further the achievements and status of Meepcraft.

Why you should be Helper?
    Because Meepcraft is my all-time favorite server, and I simply wish to better it. I have seen people trolling, griefing, and stealing in the towns and other areas. I want to assist in the eradication of this immature behavior and allow the enjoyment of this blessed server to be widespread among the populace.

Weaknesses: I am not allowed to play on the weekdays, for I must do school work. I cannot work around this except certain breaks and holidays.
    I WILL argue a point(s) interminably if I find no logical fallacies, inconsistencies, or invalidation of my premise(s) and find obvious (to me) faults in the oppositions, argument. I will adress this by taking the argument to a higher rank to magistrate the conflict.

Conclusion: So as my final statements, I, andrewkigs, am willing to assist the citizens and authorities of Meepcraft as a Helper. I shall take upon myself the rules and regulations of the server and devote my ig life to assuring that they are respected and followed. I may not be able to assist at all times, yet my limited time will be used properly and with the utmost respect. I shall take confrontations to a higher rank if it persists and continues without relief. Most of all, I will work.

* An admittance:
    In the town I once belonged to, I was a due and respectful resident. Yet when the kindly owner (Ashes_Skull) left and a new mayor took over and raised the tax to $5,500, I went broke and many residents began leaving. I do not know if this is considered wrong, but I went through all the abodes in Lincoln that were unclaimed and took the valuables from them and sold them all. This is my confession and repentance.

2. Pluto258

Pluto258 Popular Meeper

He just advertised his app in shout chat.

3. Fourthebetter

Fourthebetter Meeper

I apologize, I was not aware that this resulted in an auto-deny

4. OrangeNinja3

OrangeNinja3 Celebrity Meeper

Staff has said many times that there can be no advertising it in-game and You can not have a poll on your Application.
    Auto-Deny

btw, your app was pretty good but for future applications
    1.Don't use a poll

2.Don't advertise it

3.Get known on the server,/shout a lot and help in chat

Nman830 likes this.
  5. Fourthebetter

Fourthebetter Meeper

Thank you for the notice.

6. Msoper(y0b)

Msoper(y0b) Celebrity Meeper

This could also be denied due to the fact he does t have a teamspeak.
    Not active on forums
    Not active on teamspeak

7. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

*You have 3 posts....
    -Try posting more often and in relevant areas of the forums, this can let people in other timezones get to know you.
    *Don't put polls in your application. They are annoying and unnecessary.
    *Get a TeamSpeak
    -It is required for interview, and helps you get to know people.
    *You claimed you cannot come online during weekdays. This is a problem because staff must be active just about everyday for a reasonable amount of time.

8. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.