1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

AndrewDemonX's Helper to Mod App

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by CyborgZeroX, Jan 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

-=In Game Name: AndrewDemonX
    Skype Username: Andrewdemon2
    Teamspeak Username: AndrewDemonX, AndrewDemonX(Mobile)
    Mic use: Usually on. If off I am AFK
    Timezone: GMT-6 (Mostly online late at night)
    Hours online per weekday: 8-9
    Hours online per weekend: 8+
    Position Changes: Helper to Mod

Intro:

Hello Meepcraft players, and staff. AndrewDemonX here applying for Mod. I have been a Helper on Meepcraft for around 2 months, and I've loved every minute of it. The things I've learned, and the people I've met have made me happier than you can imagine. When I first became a Helper, I said to myself "Okay, Andrew. You're a Helper. Now let's show the community how devoted you are to this position. No going half way and turning around!" Being a Helper has showed me how much work the staff does behind the scenes, and I am happy to be part of a caring team. This community has given as much back to me as I have given to it. I love working with everyone on the server, and I want to help more. Meepcraft has given me endless hours of enjoyment, and for this I want to help in any and every way I can. I don't feel I could ever really repay this community for the awesome times it's given me, but I'm sure gonna try, and that's why I'm here today.

Activity:

I'm usually on Meepcraft for 8+ hours a day. When I'm working and can't play Meepcraft, I'm always logged into the forum. Posting when I'm needed, or looking over applications. When on the server, I usually complete about 6 mod requests a day. When a player asks for my help, and I'm busy, however, I'll either direct them to another mod, or ask them to create a mod request of their own. On the off chance I do have a problem with a mod request, I'll ask another Helper or Moderator for assistance. I try to be as active as I can be when I'm on the server or forums. I also seem to be quite busy with real life work and events, so I can't always attend to things that demand it.

Modreq's

I try to complete as many mod requests as I can. As I said before, on average I'll complete about 6 a day. I believe I work hard with mod requests. If it's something new, or something I've heard 1000 times, I'll still answer it. If I don't know specific information relating to the question, I'm very likely to ask another staff member. However, if it's a question I don't know, I'll usually not claim it. I'll leave those for people who know how to answer. I want to complete as many as I can a day, but I also don't like to rush through them.

Work ethic

I always try to keep on top of tasks that need to be done. I don't like quitting in the middle of something. I like doing things for the purpose of helping. It's the whole reason I became staff, because I wanted to help. To give back to the community. I will always try as hard as I can do something good. Hard work might as well be my middle name. My real job taught me one thing; tedium is my strong suit. I'll occasionally take on tasks that others deny. If I can be helpful in any way, shape, or form, you better believe I'll work hard on it.

Efficiency

I believe I do my job well. I work as hard as I can, even when juggling work, real life matters, and Meepcraft. All these things are important to me. So I will do them, and do them well. I'm on 8+ hours a day, and always on the forums if I need to help with something. I enjoy doing my job on Meepcraft, and so I work as hard as I can. I never tire of Meepcraft, or the people in it. I'm always happy to lend a helping hand to those in need. I never go half way. I will complete a job given to me, no matter how long it takes.

The extra mile

I try to do as much as I can to help. Some people work when they have something to gain. I work because it makes me feel good. Knowing that I helped out someone in need, even with a minor issue is enough to motivate me. I will always love helping people in this community, and I will always do my best to provide my assistance.

New commands:

Commands generally aren't a big problem for me. Once given to me, if it's something I didn't know, I'll type it with the rest of the commands given, and print out the sheet. I'll always have this next to me at my desk in case I need it. After 2-3 times using a single command, however, I'll get it down and not need it on the sheet of paper.

Weaknesses:

I can be forgetful at times, and I can overlook a very small detail. But when it comes to work, I try to be as sharp as I can, and keep my mind on task. I am also kind of a quiet person, and communication is not always solid, but I try hard to work at it. During my day job, I am fairly open to people though. So when I am working, whether that be my job, or helping folks on Meepcraft, I am not as quiet as I usually am.

Conclusion:

I believe I am ready for mod, I have worked really hard the last 2 months on Meepcraft. Before I even started my app for Mod, I asked my Team leader what I needed to work on before I apply for mod after i got that info from him I worked on what was needed. Shain, I would like to say thank you for the info that helped me get ready for Mod.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my app. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated.

-=Written by AndrewDemonX. Grammar fixes by Zolodragon.=-

2. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

+1
    You are very active on the forums
    Your IG Activity could improve
    but we are in different timezones
    And it is understandable.
    You are an outstanding helper
    and I'd like to see you as a mod.

Zolodragon and CyborgZeroX like this.
  3. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

[​IMG]

+1
    Great maturity
    Good activity in game and on forums
    Nice person
    Please change your profile pic back to the owl statue
    kthx

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

+1's

Andrew, you are a great Helper in all ways. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Good luck!

5. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

PLUS JUANNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Helpful
    Mature
    Active

Also, what Qwikin said, change your photo back to the one with you with teh creepy smile and you were hugging an owl

CyborgZeroX and Zolodragon like this.
  6. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Wait what? This is just going up now?
    What?
    +1
    For reasons stated above.

CyborgZeroX and BooBear1227 like this.
  7. Ninja_of_Tempest

Ninja_of_Tempest Celebrity Meeper

Been waiting for this!

You are very qualified for the position.

You are mature, kind, helpful, dedicated, and all other reasons above.

+1

Zolodragon likes this.
  8. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

as requested above I have changed my Profile picture to the one with the Owl!

Thank you everyone for the Great Feedback!

BooBear1227 likes this.
  9. Ninja_of_Tempest

Ninja_of_Tempest Celebrity Meeper

Bootiful owl and interesting expression that looks like this: :eek:

CyborgZeroX and Zolodragon like this.
  10. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

+1
    >Helpful
    >Nice
    >Active
    >Other things stated above.

11. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

Though at some times I don't really like you and I like to argue with you...

+1, you'll do good and I feel it.
    •Nice
    •Helpful
    •Active (Different timezones and I stil see you)
    •Mature
    •All the reasons stated above.

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  12. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

This is beautiful

13. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

+1 I have been waiting for this for quite some time now. You are everything that a mod needs to be. Good luck :)

BooBear1227 and CyborgZeroX like this.
  14. RAULPTY

RAULPTY Celebrity Meeper

+1 You are a very mature,helpful,active what more we need?

15. MyGmail

MyGmail Celebrity Meeper

+1
    I never thought this day would finally come, the day you would apply for mod.
    Just do what you do and stay just the way you are

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  16. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

+1 Pretty much what all the others said, IE things like: Helpful, nice, active, maturity, etc.

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  17. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

+1

-you are a cool dude in general
    -experienced
    -mature
    -helpful
    -you knw your stuff

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  18. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

+1
    I've been waiting for this one for a really long time. Other reasons stated above. :) Good luck!

19. shains

shains never stop fighting

+1
    • Mature
    • Learned a lot
    • Great app
    • Definitely able
    • Always looking to improve
    I hope to see you as my mod on my team.

LexKristen and CyborgZeroX like this.
  20. adtheren