1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

AndrewDemonX's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by CyborgZeroX, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

In Game Name: AndrewDemonX
    Teamspeak: AndrewDemonX
    Mic use: Yes, always have it
    Timezone: GMT -6 central time

Hours online per weekday: 6-7
    Hours online per weekend: 8+
    Position Changes: Ult -> Helper

Introduction: Hello Meepcraft players, and staff, AndrewDemonX here applying for helper. Now some of you know me for the one who is always quiet in shout, and that may be true, but I help when I am needed. Lately I've been giving away my hard earned meebles to players who need them more than I do. 2 players were fighting over shout about a deal gone bad, I think it was about a grinder the one who built it was not getting paid, so I stepped in and gave my meebles to that player. (It was getting pretty spammy at that time) I can be on non-stop during my days off from work. My work schedule is from 3pm- around 11pm. My work schedual can be a bit erratic, but if it becomes a problem I can let other staff know.

Why you should be Helper or Mod: I'm trustworthy, hardworking, and fair. I've been in the middle of a good number of arguments on the server, and I'm not biased when I intervene. I always hear both sides of the stories before I try to help out. I also really enjoy playing on this server, and being apart of the community. So I thought I could help the players in times of need.

Dedication: I'm a very dedicated person. If there is a problem, I will work my hardest to resolve it, or at least help out in some way. I'm not a "go-half-way-and-quit" type of person. I'm very hardworking, even in minor areas. If something calls for my assisstance, I will give it 100% all the way through.

Active: I spend a lot of time of Meepcraft late at night, usually after a long day of work. During the night is when I have the most energy to do most things on the computer, so you could really call me a night owl when it comes to gaming and such. Furthermore, I spend about 6 or more hours a day on Meepcraft.

Knowledge: I spend a good amount of time on the forums, even when I'm offline. I know most of the commands on the server, but not all of them. I know most players as well, so I know what to expect with some people. I know the rules well, as I try to remind people quite often.

Organized: I am a very organized person. I'm quite the neat-freak. Whether it's the items on Meepcraft, or the files in my folders, everything has a specific and orderly place. Everything is sorted by title. I carefully sort the items in my Minecraft screenshot folder (In case I need to post a screenshot on the forums for some reason). I seperate each folder well, and I always write a brief note on why I took it to remember. I have two examples of my folders below. Example 1: Screenshots/Meepcraft/Badskins Example 2: Screenshots/Singleplayer/EpicBuilds

Weaknesses: I can be forgetful at times, and I can overlook a small detail. But when it comes to work, I try to be as sharp as I can, and keep my mind on task. I am also kind of a quiet person, and communication is not always solid, but I try hard to work at it. During my day job, I am fairly open to people though. So when I am working, whether that be my job, or helping folks on Meepcraft, I am not as quiet as I usually am.

Conclusion: I think I would be a good Helper. I love this server, and community, and I want to be apart of it. I enjoy helping others, and having a good time. I want to help in any way I can, and I think being a Helper is the best way to do it.

Thanks for reading and considering me. -AndrewDemonX​

2. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

+1

- Very active in game
    - See you helping frequently
    - Very mature (not from age, I've seen how you act)
    - Very kind to people

You seem perfect for the role. Good luck :D (hope you get accepted!!!)

Zolodragon and CyborgZeroX like this.
  3. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

+1

I still remember helping you with your rank, you were extremely patient, cooperative, and friendly.

Since then I have only seen positive things from you.

4. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

+1
    • Very mature.
    • Very active.
    • Yes.

Flamedemond and CyborgZeroX like this.
  5. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

Gigantic +1.

Trusted.
    Friendly.
    Smart.
    Compassionate.

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  6. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

I think you meant GMT -6 >_>

+1, far too nice of a person to talk to. Other than the time you flew around me as a chicken D:

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  7. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

App is kind of short, and I don't see you helping all THAT much, but other than that, you are very mature, you shout a lot, and you seem coolio.

+0.5

8. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    Cool, positive and mature guy.

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  9. ShadowVirus52

ShadowVirus52 Celebrity Meeper

+1 You are active in game and on the Forums. You are mature and I see you helping other players out.

10. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

From what I have seen of you, you're a very kind person, which is awesome. I don't think I've EVER had an issue with you. You talk in /shout often and the community knows you very well, too. I'm definitely going to +1.

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  11. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

+1.

I mean, come on. Your not stupid.

If your not stupid, you get a +1 from me.

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  12. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I liked the app, and I have never seen a single bad thing out of you, definite +1

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  13. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

+1
    You helped me when I rejoined meepcraft ;-;
    You're an amazing person
    You help lots of people in shouts
    Very active

14. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

+1
    You're mature, nice, active, trustworthy. You possess all the good qualities in order to be helper. Good luck!

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  15. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

+1 you are active and helpful in both forums and in game! good luck!

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  16. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

+1
    very helpful
    very active
    very cool :cool:

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  17. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

accepted for interview

SX1, CyborgZeroX and Flamedemond like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.