1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Alternate Accounts

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Airzos, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Lord_Walrus

Lord_Walrus Popular Meeper

^

2. Airzos

Airzos Popular Meeper

As long as Speedy, Caleb, Vlad, Pyro and Fore aren't on, I dont think i'll have a problem being in there :)

3. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Airzos likes this.
  4. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

metr0 why can so many use your acct

5. BaM_Nitro

BaM_Nitro ஜ۩▬Retired▬ஜ۩

GUESS WHAT KIDS?
    Another kid sucking up for staff, thinking his helping the community. Remember get a life and stay in school.

6. Foretvert

Foretvert The Forest King

TuvaluMC (Cryleaf)
    - vRohan
    - Pyrotechboys
    - Aceninja17
    - Metr0n0me
    - [Not] Foretvert
    - Jalapenos
    - xtJunior
    - LegendCaleb

DoritosM9
    - [Not] Foretvert
    - [Not] Proteker

- [Is] LzK

Forae
    - [Should be obvious, that's the point: this account even has my skin and OptiFine cape] Foretvert

Foretvert
    - [According to Prism] Legendcaleb

I could correct the list even further, but the point of most alternate accounts is to be unknown. I personally use alt accounts because most people won't jump in otherwise. This ruins a lot of fun for me but please allow me to clarify: I don't actually challenge other players while on an alt. I simply sit absentmindedly in the terrarium waiting for someone to attack. The moment they jump down is a decision they made without any influence on my part sans my presence in the terrarium.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  7. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Look, I beat you 3-0 on AU Kohi--you did get me last night in terrarium, but we've never had a fight where yu got more hits on me.

Pmx728 and SirCallow like this.
  8. giraffeboy09

giraffeboy09 Popular Meeper

atleast you dont know my alts

9. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

Wow blackmail gg.

10. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

I don't know why you are all freaking out. Chill out homies!

In recent days, Good pvpers are using alts to fight because others don't like to fight often.

They get on an alt, pretend to be a noob, making bets and offering to fight. Once it's accepted they completely destroy a player and take their gear. Sometimes even meebles if that's part of the bet.

This wasnt an issue because alts were usually knows by certain players. BUT NOW its become a form of luring or hustling.

All Airzos has done is said hey friends! Don't be fooled by these "noobs" they're really alts of these players.

If you don't want your alt listen, don't do this. You can have an alt to fight on so you don't lose your main head, but you don't need to pretend you're a noob to hustle people out of their stuff.

Comprende? Now shut up.

@Airzos If you start listing other alts, irrelevant to this issue this thread will be locked and deleted.

11. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

good no one knows my alt yet, and I intent on keeping it that way

12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

@Airzos - Give me a bit of time but I'll go through all my old logs of alts and send you a list :)

13. Splasho

Splasho Celebrity Meeper

How do they just pretend to be a noob with god gear?

14. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Airzos I hate you, you are making it so I can't decieve players so it takes away my fun and they can keep theirs by knowing Im amongst the top pvpers on another account.

I also read complaints about privacy and such. What did you think was going to happen when you tell other players?

He is literaly making it a level playing field with this is he not?

I see the pvp scene as a bunch of players that look for attention and making things me, me, me. There are the odd few that play it for fun and do not complain with "You killed me because I wasn't trying" "You are lucky I didnt get that gapple in or else I would have won" "You won off luck" "You

Although no one knows my alt maybe I should let everyone else know that they dont know my alt so they can know that I have one and people will focus on me for a little.

You are exposing privacy even though I told anothe player or players. Excuse me mr alt account may I let eveyone know you are decieving them so I can post a thread so I make it a level playing field for the players that are hiding from you?

Ah this defeats the purpose of my alt to have fun and decieve players.

Making a thread bringing out people deceiving others is wrong Airzos and is a problem.

So you pvpers are just unhappy because he is making a level playing field so that the new players are able to avoid the players they were before avoiding?

Toostenheimer and Airzos like this.
  15. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Yes I repeated myself a decent amount of time to hope that it goes through the stuborn players. That this makes it a level playing field.

16. Airzos

Airzos Popular Meeper

Cheers man :)

17. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

It's funny how y'all ragin when half of you don't even PvP. *sits back and takes a sip of pepsi*

18. xT3Kx

xT3Kx Retired AF Elder

I heard this would be deleted because it's a breach of privacy and the staff team didn't like it.

I wonder what rule you broke... :rolleyes:... oh wait, you didn't.

19. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

+1

20. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

I advise all papers with alts to look in the Rules section it has specific rules about alternate accounts