1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Alternate Accounts

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Airzos, Feb 2, 2016.

1. ShadowVirus52

ShadowVirus52 Celebrity Meeper

I love you

2. Eggwall01

Eggwall01 Active Meeper

I don't love you

3. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

Hahaha true

Pmx728 likes this.
  4. Airzos

Airzos Popular Meeper

"Costs like 10$ to buy a Ski Mask, if they wanna spend that, Let them rob banks."

Alien_Venom likes this.
  5. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

Guess what guys, Killing people on Minecraft = Robbing a bank for thousands>Millions of IRL money. Who knew?

Airzos, Just no. Get your shit together and stop.

6. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

Haha dw bro idc if f you told people about alts!

7. Eggwall01

Eggwall01 Active Meeper

Yo, using alts to kill people like you, who run away and cry "PINGER" when they lose is different from robbing banks; killing you in PVP is legal, and the alt just helps in that process. Using a disguise to rob a bank is akin to using a VPN and an alt to grief someone's plot or rank-scam someone.

Toostenheimer and Pmx728 like this.
  8. Airzos

Airzos Popular Meeper

Just because it's in a game doesn't make it any less of a jerk move, and doesn't change the fact, that it is not the right thing to be doing.

9. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Well, considering the fact that I'm not teamed with you on any of my accounts, I don't see how this is wrong.

Foretvert and Pmx728 like this.
  10. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

Making this thread was a jerk move.

You are helping a few people that prey on citizens that don't know what they are doing to go in and just kill them.

You are making it worse more than helping.

11. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

Before it used to be " oh it's a cit in pvp his easy let's kill them"! Me and metro were in a team speak channel when we heard this then when we killed the people who thought we were crappy cits got angry and all that saying yup it's a alt we need to know who it is. No one found out and pvp was actually fun for once but know people know who the cits are and it will be " oh it's not a cit it's a alt don't jump him". So know we are back to the original state where no one goes in pvp know

Toostenheimer, metr0n0me and Pmx728 like this.
  12. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

what if people don't want their alts to be known? isn't it kind of...idk what the word is

invading privacy or something
    what if someone has an alt because they use it for fighting when they don't want to be with a certain teammate, so they keep it a secret(just an example, not sure if its actually allowed)

then the person finds out you have been using the alt and then they get mad at you
    i kinda feel like you should ask EVERYONE before putting them on a list.

13. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

So it's OK to hide using an alt, yet not when someone tries to disclose that info? It's two sides of the same coin. He is equally in the right for doing this as you are for hiding. Suck it up lol

14. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

The point is is that if they want to hide on an alt, there is no wrong in that other than having the mindset of 'It's a cit, he'll be easy, jump him.'
    Hiding isn't really an offence. Outright making a thread and hurting all of that is a problem.

15. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

Why are you guys so upset LOL if you want to keep your identity a secret, don't tell anyone? This thread is helpful to people that know they can't win against a certain person and they won't waste their time on an alt because they know who it is and how they match up against them. Thanks Airzos for the thread and I will help you with names and who has access and what not.

Toostenheimer and DiamondTigerTD like this.
  16. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

None of it is wrong, but when you are hiding you can't really get mad when people shine a light on you

Lord_Walrus likes this.
  17. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

Dude airzos did a ip check on my alt how am I supposed to hide when someone does a ip check.

18. Jess_4Ds

Jess_4Ds Ya Know!

How did he do an ip check on your alt?

19. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

i think he was bluffing there is no site that actually does that

he probably just corroborated the fact that we were in a separate ts channel 5 minutes before he got jumped, every single time

20. BaM_Nitro

BaM_Nitro ஜ۩▬Retired▬ஜ۩

It's funny cause 80% of these are wrong LOL
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2016 ---
    To clear things up for everyone Haxtoggled is not @legendcaleb, @Foretvert or me. He is a friend of ours from a pvp server, I bought him premium and in return he gave me access to his account. I barely go on that account, if you ask anyone that has acctuly fought Haxtoggled they will tell you that he is way better than me :(.
    Oh and btw foretvert and Caleb don't have access to the account. @Airzos, your going to get lots of hate making this thread ;)

Ranks doesn't equal pvp skills, cyclops is only a premium and probably the best pvper I know of. Don't assume just because they are lower ranks they are alts. Oh btw if I were you I would never go to terrarium again.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016