1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Alternate Accounts

1. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

I don't know why you are all freaking out. Chill out homies!

In recent days, Good pvpers are using alts to fight because others don't like to fight often.

They get on an alt, pretend to be a noob, making bets and offering to fight. Once it's accepted they completely destroy a player and take their gear. Sometimes even meebles if that's part of the bet.

This wasnt an issue because alts were usually knows by certain players. BUT NOW its become a form of luring or hustling.

All Airzos has done is said hey friends! Don't be fooled by these "noobs" they're really alts of these players.

If you don't want your alt listen, don't do this. You can have an alt to fight on so you don't lose your main head, but you don't need to pretend you're a noob to hustle people out of their stuff.

Comprende? Now shut up.

@Airzos If you start listing other alts, irrelevant to this issue this thread will be locked and deleted.

2. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

Guess what guys, Killing people on Minecraft = Robbing a bank for thousands>Millions of IRL money. Who knew?

Airzos, Just no. Get your shit together and stop.

3. BaM_Nitro

BaM_Nitro ஜ۩▬Retired▬ஜ۩

It's funny cause 80% of these are wrong LOL
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2016 ---
    To clear things up for everyone Haxtoggled is not @legendcaleb, @Foretvert or me. He is a friend of ours from a pvp server, I bought him premium and in return he gave me access to his account. I barely go on that account, if you ask anyone that has acctuly fought Haxtoggled they will tell you that he is way better than me :(.
    Oh and btw foretvert and Caleb don't have access to the account. @Airzos, your going to get lots of hate making this thread ;)

Ranks doesn't equal pvp skills, cyclops is only a premium and probably the best pvper I know of. Don't assume just because they are lower ranks they are alts. Oh btw if I were you I would never go to terrarium again.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

So it's OK to hide using an alt, yet not when someone tries to disclose that info? It's two sides of the same coin. He is equally in the right for doing this as you are for hiding. Suck it up lol

5. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

what if people don't want their alts to be known? isn't it kind of...idk what the word is

invading privacy or something
    what if someone has an alt because they use it for fighting when they don't want to be with a certain teammate, so they keep it a secret(just an example, not sure if its actually allowed)

then the person finds out you have been using the alt and then they get mad at you
    i kinda feel like you should ask EVERYONE before putting them on a list.

6. Imperfectly

Cost like $30 for alts, If people wanna spend that, Let them deceive others.

7. Imperfectly

Making this thread was a jerk move.

You are helping a few people that prey on citizens that don't know what they are doing to go in and just kill them.

You are making it worse more than helping.

8. Lemoh

Lemoh Popular Meeper

Ugh, this list is dumb since we go on alts to kill you guys because you guys are afraid to fight on our main.

So you guys are saying that you can't kill Aceninja17..Metr0n0me..XXXCoolGuyXXX..WarmAsianBeans and vRohan.....

9. Airzos

Airzos Popular Meeper

List of Alternate accounts and people known to use them:
    This thread is going to be a list of the various alternate and public accounts that are used on Meepcraft, Primarily in Terrarium. The list will include each person that has access or has been known to use said alt, If you know of any other alts or people with access to these please post below - with reasonable evidence. This list is a work in the making and will continue to grow.
    Before we start listing each name and the people connected to it, it is important to note that there are people on the server that have access to a multitude of accounts, If you ever see a citizen in Terrarium or even a VIP wearing what looks to be God Armor there is a good chance it is an alt. I am in no way stating that this list is 100% correct.

Eggwall01
    - vRohan
    - Metr0n0me
    - Aceninja17 (No longer has access)

AscendPVP
    - Pyrotechboys
    - Aceninja17 (No longer has access)

Blakely
    - Proteker
    - vRohan
    - Metr0n0me
    - xtJunior

Jqmfg
    - Warmasianbeans
    - Haod
    - John11223344
    - Metr0n0me (Suspected)

TuvaluMC (Cryleaf)
    - vRohan
    - Pyrotechboys
    - Aceninja17
    - Metr0n0me
    - Foretvert
    - Jalapenos
    - xtJunior
    - LegendCaleb (Suspected)

Sableflag

- CasualCaviar
    - Aceninja17
    - Savage2k16

xxTrashyPVP

- Proteker
    - LegendCaleb (Suspected)
    - CallMeMommy

HaxToggled
    - Legendcaleb (Suspected)
    - Foretvert (Suspected)
    - Bam_Nitro

DoritosM9
    - Foretvert (Suspected)
    - Proteker (Suspected)
    - LzK (Suspected)

Forae
    - Foretvert

Didiot (Suspected Alt)
    - Metr0n0me (Suspected)

Ibuiltyou (Suspected Alt)
    - Metr0n0me (Suspected)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
    KyloMeep, cooey, Bluapol and 5 others like this.
  10. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

The point is is that if they want to hide on an alt, there is no wrong in that other than having the mindset of 'It's a cit, he'll be easy, jump him.'
    Hiding isn't really an offence. Outright making a thread and hurting all of that is a problem.

11. Klitch

Klitch

Many of these are incorrect, I wouldn't be too quick to assume.

12. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

It's funny how y'all ragin when half of you don't even PvP. *sits back and takes a sip of pepsi*

13. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

The pvp comunity loves you @Airzos

14. Foretvert

Foretvert The Forest King

TuvaluMC (Cryleaf)
    - vRohan
    - Pyrotechboys
    - Aceninja17
    - Metr0n0me
    - [Not] Foretvert
    - Jalapenos
    - xtJunior
    - LegendCaleb

DoritosM9
    - [Not] Foretvert
    - [Not] Proteker

- [Is] LzK

Forae
    - [Should be obvious, that's the point: this account even has my skin and OptiFine cape] Foretvert

Foretvert
    - [According to Prism] Legendcaleb

I could correct the list even further, but the point of most alternate accounts is to be unknown. I personally use alt accounts because most people won't jump in otherwise. This ruins a lot of fun for me but please allow me to clarify: I don't actually challenge other players while on an alt. I simply sit absentmindedly in the terrarium waiting for someone to attack. The moment they jump down is a decision they made without any influence on my part sans my presence in the terrarium.

15. BaM_Nitro

BaM_Nitro ஜ۩▬Retired▬ஜ۩

GUESS WHAT KIDS?
    Another kid sucking up for staff, thinking his helping the community. Remember get a life and stay in school.

16. Lord_Walrus

Lord_Walrus Popular Meeper

^

17. Eggwall01

Eggwall01 Active Meeper

I don't love you

18. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

You just defeated the purpose of alts ... Also from 1 look, a lot of them are wrong

19. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Airzos also told me my internet makes me good when I only get 4 bars to the server lol
    I don't have access to cryleaf
    None of those are my alts LOL

20. xT3Kx

xT3Kx Retired AF Elder

I heard this would be deleted because it's a breach of privacy and the staff team didn't like it.

I wonder what rule you broke... :rolleyes:... oh wait, you didn't.