1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Airsoftpeeps ban appeal to glitch exploiting

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Airsoftpeeps, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Airsoftpeeps

Airsoftpeeps New Meeper

IGN ( In-game name ): Airsoftpeeps
    Date/time: 1:10 pm Arizona time/ 1/25/14
    Reason: Glitch exploiting
    Ban length: 7 days
    Staff member: Flamedemond2
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I am admitting to glitch exploiting after being temporarily banned and never really reading the rules.
    After being un-banned for x-ray, 3 days ago I logged back into Meepcraft.
    I am hooked to this server once again with a better experience.
    I came as a happy and giving/ cheerful builder in the town of Hoenn. Before using this glitch I mined about 52 pieces of gold legit without using the glitch. Then I used it but never used it for an unfair advantage of receiving any ores.
    I didn't receive anything from the glitch because shortly after I destroyed the posts and the redstone blocks and continued 4 blocks further, mining 8 blocks, and didn't receive any ores by using the glitch. Otherwise I may have continued much further by using this glitch.
    I admit but do not remember completely, I may have mined a few iron at the end of the tunnel, but the goal of the glitch is for valuables, not $40 iron ore. I also admit that this glitch does not entirely work any more because you can only see caves and most of the screen is black/red. You can not see ores underground while they are not in any open space. After mining 8 cobblestone and possibly iron ore, I went back to my home in Hoenn and never used to glitch for an unfair advantage.
    I wish to continue my journey in the Meepcraft server with a better experience for those around me and for myself. I apologize for not reading the rules and promise to be a better and more active as well as friendly player in the community. Please consider un-banning me or not Permanently banning me.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  2. Airsoftpeeps

Airsoftpeeps New Meeper

I just read the rules.

3. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

I have reviewed your case. I saw that you only attempted this once. This is beneficial on your part, because since you apologized, this will be reduced to 7days. Although it said 7days it was going to be a perm. I am very glad you reviewed the rules. Please do not attempt a glitch again or it will be a perm ban :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.