1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ah, Forum Ban Appeal?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by GeneralNOVAAlt, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneralNOVAAlt

GeneralNOVAAlt New Meeper

IGN: Well, GeneralNOVA, although this is for the forums
    Date/Time: I can't recall the exact date, but it was a while ago.
    Reason: Spam?
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: No Idea, might have been Deinen0
    Why we should consider your appeal: Well, its been a while. I talked to fuzzlr on Skype, which probably doesn't help my case.

Since when is spam permanent?

Anyways, I'm sorry for my spam, I sent 3 messages on a goodbye thread, which I don't see how this is spam but a lot of things have changed.

I believe in second chances, do you?

2. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

It wasn't the spam that warranted a perm. It was the ingame ads ban, then the spam. I will have a current admin look at this appeal.

3. GeneralNOVAAlt

Ingame naughties and forum naughties are inter-related?

4. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

It's all MeepCraft isn't it? :)

5. GeneralNOVAAlt

True enough, still seems a bit screwy. I don't really understand the logic of getting banned ingame for griefing and then getting forum banned for another reason?

6. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Well, ads aren't griefing. Generally when you grief you serve your time and want to come back. If you ads you show you have no intent on playing this, and just using MeepCraft for your own ends.

Since you were banned for advertising, I made the judgement any forum activity from you could be used for similar purposes. I was unwilling to take this chance and once you got spammy on the forums I found it best to end your involvement in MeepCraft at that point.

Nager2012 likes this.
  7. GeneralNOVAAlt

Lol, I see where you're coming from. I'm sure if I wanted to advertise here I would have done it with an alternate account or something. Now I'm here just to talk to a few good friends about how life used to be.

8. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

That's fine. It's been quite a long time. No hard feelings. :)

9. GeneralNOVAAlt

Aight, now find me someone to accept the ban appeal! :p

10. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

You have been unbanned - I do hope that no further infractions occur - Do not let me down :)

GeneralNOVAAlt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.