1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

AFK - Suggestion

Discussion in 'Completed' started by ShadowBlizzard, Jun 18, 2015.

1. ShadowBlizzard

ShadowBlizzard Celebrity Meeper

We all know that AFK plugin that we got recently where if we stand still, it'll mark us as afk, right?

Here's just a few suggestions I thought of so that we can improve the experience with it.

1) Toggle the AFK - Often times, I know when I'll afk. I think that if we were able to do a command (/afk or something) then it would toggle the AFK status until we perform an action again.
    [possible problem: AFK also doesn't allow PvP, so to allow people not to chicken out in a fight and disable their PVP with the command, we could add a 5 second warm-up to it, and if you move or are in combat, it'll cancel the AFK.]

2) Notify the messenger - I think this was mentioned somewhere else, but if I were to send a message to an AFK person, I'd like a notice that they're afk or just a reminder or something. Doesn't have to be all fancy.

That's all I have for now, but any and all feedback would be accepted! (or if you have a suggestion I can edit it in here.)

2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

This is already being prepared to be suggested and completed on our side. :)

Toostenheimer and ShadowBlizzard like this.
  3. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

GroovyGrevous likes this.