1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

adtheren's moderator application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by adtheren, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

I swear a little bit. +10

2. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

After many requests to "Fight me IRL", adtheren is too much of a chicken to handle such a task. Also, adtheren sucks at pokemon showdown, and Ice punched his pathetic garchomp to ashes.

OT, +1. You are a respectable helper, but some improvments can be made.

3. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Although I have seen a few issues about rules that staff should definitely know, or atleast confirm before approving, I do believe you have potential. I understand you have an anger disorder, but as a staff member, you MUST learn to control this. There are a number of people in game that aim at making staff members mad and pull at every nerve in your body... But, you have to control your mouth and actions when it comes to this. Its not easy, as I have had to bite my tongue on the subject too. Bump up the maturity level a little bit when dealing with staff situations. Once you learn to control these things and grow from it, I believe you would be great! I just cant make myself give you a +1 at the moment. Sorry.

4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Your work as a helper is great, and your app wasn't the best, but it still was decent. However, due to some issues are already stated above I am+0, work on these and I would be +1!

5. _Rigel

_Rigel Popular Meeper

Adtheren...
    Good at quick modreqs.
    I don't see you ingame often, however timezones might be coz of this.
    I often see you never kick.

6. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

I don't think you're ready for this position, try to help more maybe on the forums and stuff.

7. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

-1, Immaturity, application was lacking, even if you spaced it out a ton, it's not hard to tell. Each subheading has only like, 2 sentences at times in it, I like you as a helper, don't think you're mod material YET, keeping working at it

8. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

I think you make an excellent helper. However I agree with some of the thoughts in this thread dealing with immaturity. This is not saying I do not believe you are immature, however I am leaning on not quite mature enough to handle moderator. I think you need a little bit more time.

9. 2legacybball

2legacybball Celebrity Meeper

-1, your app was not very good. Your lacking a little bit in maturity. I don't see you much on forums.

Honestly the only reason why I see you got accepted is Team Speak.

10. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

I wont say your immature as a person just premature to be a mod. What you lack in your personal skills with the community (not with me) you need to have a strong backing on what is required of mods and the responsabiltys that come with.

+ 0 (thats not a - 0)

11. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

accepted for interview

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.