1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Achrow - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Achrow, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

Additional In Game Names: Achrow, (Acro)

When you were banned: I was banned 2 days ago.

Reason for ban: It just says bye banned so im not sure..

Ban Length: It doesn't say.

Staff member who issued ban: It doesn't say..

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? Look, im really not sure what happened my creative plot kicked my friend meganstuforeo and reggles, courtneyyy, okling AND clulessklutz they tried logging on And it wouldn't work they finally logged on and Then i was kicked and it says "bye" banned i really honestly dont know what happened i thought i would make a bann appeal as i would like to be un-banned or at least know what i have done wrong im sorry for the staff which were kicked i really didn't mean for it to happen . .. i have been puzzled of what happened for 2 days.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: If staff want to see what it comes up with when i try and log in then just ask in the comments..

2. Klitch

Klitch

Under review.

3. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

also .. i tried to get staff to my plot by /tpahere and it just kicked them for some reason

4. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

You were abusing a bug that kicks everybody around you by doing /dis I'll unban you but quit doing it.

Toostenheimer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.