1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Acc. Selling

1. 00000

00000 Guest

I'm glad you got scammed. Hopefully you get scammed again, jerk.

Pmx728, zsuzsu1, Enron and 5 others like this.
  2. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

It's hard to take this seriously when you're on a minecraft forum...

CluelessKlutz, cooey, Lilliya and 4 others like this.
  3. j00mad

j00mad Popular Meeper

Lolno.
    If it was legal, people would scam or sell accounts from an alt list somewhere.

cooey, fasehed, Toostenheimer and 4 others like this.
  4. Ulfsaar221

Ulfsaar221 Well-Known Meeper

Aw Hell no, Someone would buy the account and get it then tell staff he didn't, so he gets both account and money...

5. Burritoh

Burritoh Popular Meeper

:( I'm sorry Acetricx.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 8, 2016, Original Post Date: May 8, 2016 ---
    To be honest, I've scammed a lot of people, and I deeply regret doing so :( Looking back, I just wished I hadn't played meep at all back then. A lot of people were mad at me, and I only did wrong to people. Now I come back wanting to only do good. I'm still trying to do good by Meep and its players, especially those that I've scammed. I hope you and anyone else that I've done wrong to can forgive me, and if you can't I really do understand. :(

6. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

No, we will not allow account selling on MeepCraft, we will also not moderate if scammed, you're on your own. You're going to have to be creative if you want to sell it. I know it sucks, but blame the minority of people who began scamming widely and ruined it for the rest of you. We're not going around banning people if we discovered they sold an account a week ago or something, but if we catch it in the act, we won't tolerate it, and if people get scammed, then oh well, we tried to prevent it.