1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied A Wifi2003 Duping Case Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Franz Lennon Lo, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Franz Lennon Lo

Franz Lennon Lo New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):wifi2003
    Date/Time:april 27,2014
    Reason: Duping
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member:[admin]cooleysworld [archtec] marshallmafers
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    april 27 2014 3:46pm in philippines
    i was caught duping an activator rail , that mastersurbris taught me to do, because i can aquire to much meebles , that was turn into perm banned, i swear that on the time i was caught is my first time to use that glitch i was curiuos on how it work so i did it, it was a nightmare for me because i didnt read the rules
    i pledge that if i was unbanned i will read the rules again and help the community to follow it
    but i think i only have a 50,50 chance of getting unbanned, because duping is a kind of making advantage towards each players , im really really sorry for that, and the reason i want to dupe is to get a money to donate so i can have an exclusive, im not saying being a premium is a result of duping, its not, because i just sold my ores i got in mine, fasehed saw my iron ores (bunch of ores) , its the ores helped me to have a rank
    so, i really apologies for what i did, I promise not to do it again, because i just read the verse Proverbs 19:1
    Better is a poor person who walks in his integrity than one who is crooked in speech and is a fool.
    it says~ , i felt shy to god and to everyone in the server, also the reason i was disconnected when the staff saw me duping is when i was shock and hit the outlet of my avr, again sir im really really sorry for everything, and if this appeal was deny , please msg foxylady719 that im very sorry , i failed her , cuz yesterday i proposed to her a marriage on the wedding church we have built, im very very sorry :( T_T :(

Truthfully yours meepcraft,
    wifi2003

KaiUsesThis and HotAsianBeans like this.
  2. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

Hello wifi, how long have you been on MeepCraft for? I just want to know to figure something out.

IHAS likes this.
  3. Franz Lennon Lo

well meepcraft is the only server i joined since i started playing minecraft, but im just a 1 month old meepcrafter,
    also meepcraft has the best quality server , i say that cuz whenn my friends are inviting me to their servers,its kinda boring

4. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

Have you got knowledge of the rules?

IHAS likes this.
  5. Franz Lennon Lo

honestly, i haven't read the general rule, i just read the towny rule and pvp. thats why if my appeal was approve i need to read all the rules

FatUnicornzz likes this.
  6. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

Please read them all.

IHAS likes this.
  7. Franz Lennon Lo

ok sir :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 27, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 27, 2014 ---
    sir what is
    • Lagging and/or crashing the server with items
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 27, 2014 ---
    sir im done reading them all, i also read the terrarium and towny rules again to assure if there is a new rule :)

Jackl01 likes this.
  8. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

*To help the case*
    Wifi2003 told me he was an alt of thegooter1(not sure of the correct spelling)
    I recomend you guys to do an IP check.

Supershot1200, Jackl01 and Sqreix like this.
  9. Franz Lennon Lo

yes i am his alt but im not using thegooter1 anymore , cuz i gave it to my cousin

Sqreix likes this.
  10. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

Thank you RuSiaN, this will be looked at.

IHAS and RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal like this.
  11. Franz Lennon Lo

i cant access thegooter1 anymore
    cuz i gave it to my cousin

12. 053514

053514 Popular Meeper

I deleted my post earlier but I thought I couldn't post. wifi is now his main and thegooter is not his acc any more wifi/gooter is my friend and he didn't join for long :p

Franz Lennon Lo likes this.
  13. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

Like I said, perry was selling an alt with this name so this account is definitely an alt, maybe look at large payments to perry.

14. Franz Lennon Lo

yes i bought wifi2003 as an alt for 800k , i got 800k because i sold my heads to bigdaddy ( idk if its spelled like that)

15. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

This appeal is denied. Being on the server for 1 month tells me that you would have ample time to review the rules and understand what is going on. Please reappeal in 1 month (may 27th)

Grandblue likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.