1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A Proper Introduction after Five years

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CasualNuker, Apr 3, 2020.

1. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Recently while browsing forums I realized I never put out a formal introduction so I’m going to change that tonight. Hope this helps you know me a bit more!

Hello! I’m Cas, Nuker, Casual or CasualNuker I don’t mind any of them! I live in the state of Texas. I’m presently sixteen years old. I am currently in a private High School, I’m enrolled in Geometry, Chemistry, Spanish and multiple other advanced courses. When I go to college or university I plan on majoring in Political Science with the goal of being a politician one day. My draw to politics began in early 2017 as our President was sworn in. I began wanting to learn more and eventually do what he did one day. In my free time, I enjoy playing video games, building model rockets, remodeling old swords and bayonets and exploring nature. I’m an addict to seafood and chocolates from locations around the nation. I enjoy traveling across the country and the world to see nature and cool historical sites. My favorite state is likely Alaska or Arkansas due to their surreal natural beauty. However, my favorite country is Australia mainly because of its amazing TV personalities such as Steve Irwin or Crocodile Dundee. In entertainment, I largely enjoy Marvel, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean because of their epic storylines and plot twists.

2. LargeUnit

LargeUnit Celebrity Meeper

3. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Hi CasualNuker! Welcome to Meepcraft!

4. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Did you copy and paste this from the introduction section of your last helper application

5. CasualNuker

Pretty much but with some changes

6. CasualNuker

I’d like to say that I’m not gonna back down from taking a fight to either political aisle. Because that’s exactly what this country needs is a tough president who is conservative economically. Yet moderate liberal in other topics of discussion.

Pmx728 likes this.