1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A New MeepCraft

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Fuzzlr, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

After I came back for a while, I was wondering why Fuzzlr trusted this guy! I though Fuzzlr was already a good owner, and CG was unwanted. Many mods respected him (though I didn't) Soon, one of my FAVORITE staff was banned. :( It was the mistress. I met her on another server, and she said that she accepted her ban. I was shocked! I wanted CG gone that instant. He is finally gone! Yippee!:D:eek::rolleyes:

2. KedalionKnowsBinary

KedalionKnowsBinary Active Meeper

Hey Pig :)

3. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

Not to mention how hard he was on the staff. It was a literal dictatorship. The officers were slaves to CG as they were blamed for nearly everything that went wrong in the game. He stripped several permissions away then played LoL 24/7. Because nobody had perms and because he was never online, the staff were left stalling people until someone who can will come to fix the issues. Staff were evaluated and demoted/promoted based on everything. I've seen people demoted because they were inactive for several days, even if they had a valid excuse for their absence. People have been promoted simply because they have done more modreqs. Before the last revolution, there was literally helper evaluation forms that the higher ups would fill out that judges performance merely on activity and modreqs! No attention was ever paid to what one contributed. As a former staff member of Meepnetworks, I have contributed several ideas along with other staff to CG to try to improve the server. You know what happened? All ideas were swept under the rug. Staff who've worked hard coding and making new gamemodes were ignored and maybe even demoted simply because they didn't finish in time. All the staff were thought as "replaceable" in his eyes. Staff were really just his tools to craft the server into what he wanted.

4. Johny0206

Johny0206 Popular Meeper

I'm so glad CG is gone! Partttay!

Tsong-Jien likes this.
  5. Metalman5555

Metalman5555 Meeper

[​IMG]
    Ah... so much satisfaction...

6. Notchbeard

Notchbeard Popular Meeper

I'm all like yawn, lets check out what havoc Cruelty has caused with Meep since I have been gone and the site was gone. I typed in Meepcraft.com out of curiosity and I saw this golden news bulletin. Guess I should come make some statues...

mistressmacabre and savvvy420 like this.
  7. Tsong-Jien

Tsong-Jien Popular Meeper

Hmmmph. So all it took to get back to where we were was a complete destruction of the old forum, a clearing-house of the old staff, months of pointless struggle, and resetting of the entire world and then some. To think this all was the work of a single person. Hmph.

:rolleyes: (I am so glad this face is back).

Operating under an alias in the nasty forum was so stupid, anyway. Starting over, however, is going to be a pain. The very town I lived in for about...hmm...a year and all the work therein is gone, but hey! At least Rosenow got the Towny reset we've been waiting for.

I'll just have to
    [​IMG]

Sirrr_Pig likes this.
  8. Theawesomechief

Theawesomechief Popular Meeper

We have had a very hard time in this great server. Even with the hardships brought by CG, we, the dedicated players, stand together and eventually fought the threat out. When the original staff was banned. We the people stood against the corrupt authorities and risked our accounts protesting for the well being of the server. It's been great hanging out with all of you guys. Welcome back to the Meepcraft we all deserve!

9. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

I have to admit, this is the old Fuzzlr I remember.
    [​IMG]

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  10. Xboxplayer-12

Xboxplayer-12 Celebrity Meeper

And so ends another chapter in Meepcraft history. MEEP IS BACK.
    Oh, and to congratulate Fuzzlr in Aussie terms: YOU ARE A LEGEND!

11. Gh05t

Gh05t Popular Meeper

If anything should be congratulated and praised among this already huge celebration of returned players, destroyed tyrantship, and return to the grand days, it is the fact that you took charge and did what the CITIZENS wanted, bringing us back to the happier days of many. I believe this is only the start of a new, bright chapter.

Long live the king.

12. Xboxplayer-12

Xboxplayer-12 Celebrity Meeper

Couldn't agree more. Long live Meepcraft!

Gh05t likes this.
  13. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

I like it better now! :)

14. SdubsSM

SdubsSM Popular Meeper

No it's not, he put his real name down in the signature.

15. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Thankyou so much for all the time and effort you put into this for the community Fuzzlr!

savvvy420 likes this.
  16. ol_Nick

ol_Nick New Meeper

Mistress was one of my favorite staff-members! It's sad that she is gone.

17. Theawesomechief

Theawesomechief Popular Meeper

Sounds legit.

Nager2012 likes this.
  18. Tsong-Jien

Tsong-Jien Popular Meeper

^This. Are all the old server files gone with you-know-who as well?

19. theEditson

theEditson Popular Meeper Elder

Hi

XeStorm likes this.
  20. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

Hi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.