1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A New MeepCraft

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Fuzzlr, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoblinGirl

GoblinGirl Popular Meeper

Thank you so much for sharing and explaining what happened. Hard lessons suck but are a necessary part of life. The fact that you're facing them and dealing with them with such grace and maturity is really something to be admired and respected. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Thank you, for all you do.
    :)

2. Valensiakol

Valensiakol Popular Meeper

Glad to see you starting to come to your senses, Fuzzlr. Better late than never, eh? I hope that you'll be more willing in the future to heed the advice and concerns of your more long-term staff members - I recall you saying one evening in the early days of MN's introduction that they were just being self-centered and only worrying about their own positions, but perhaps now you can see that most truly were concerned for the integrity of Meepcraft.

That being said, please get the staff application section of the forum back up as soon as possible. I do not know about the intentions of other former staff members who were forcibly removed from the server without legitimate reasoning, but as for myself, I would be happy to once again serve the Meepcraft community.

3. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.

00000, ol_Nick and BlackJack like this.
  4. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Thank you fuzzlr.

5. CarrotShock

CarrotShock Celebrity Meeper

That's some pretty deep stuff

6. Mindnight_Sword

Mindnight_Sword Celebrity Meeper

This really brought on teh feels for me. I am truly shocked how quickly our playerbase dropped. I can only shudder to think how much worse it could have gotten if you hadn't come to your senses, Miguel. Thank you.

LexKristen likes this.
  7. theEditson

theEditson Popular Meeper Elder

I'm glad to see that long awaited smart decision was finally made.

LexKristen and TurnerPaps like this.
  8. bass_flow

bass_flow Celebrity Meeper

great that things have been fixed preferred the other website though I don't like this one

9. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Dear Fuzzlr,

I am Proud to say that i am Happy that old meepcraft has returned, This is my home where i can enjoy talking to everyone.

Yes i was upset when this all happened but at least we have our leader back (you) and everything is returning to normal on our great server, Everyone makes mistakes and i blame CC for everything.

Lastly i can't wait to see what comes out for this server, My hope has returned.

Long Live Meepcraft, Our home
    AndrewDemonX

Mindnight_Sword likes this.
  10. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Carrot!

11. RAULPTY

RAULPTY Celebrity Meeper

I love the new meepcraft

12. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

Your amazing Miguel!

13. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

It's just too bad that towns got erased. But you did a very, very good job picking it back up from scratch. :) Thanks Fuzz.

14. XeStorm

XeStorm Popular Meeper

I am so happy about this. @Fuzzlr you are an amazing Owner and I want it to stay to only you as an Owner. I hope to see further improvements as the server grows. And thank you so much for the shout out you gave me. I will try my hardest as I'm sure a lot if people will too, Keep the servers donations flowing! I will be soon doing some VIP giveaways. And possibly an Ultimate giveaway but I may need your help with that. Thank you for all that you have done for us :). I hope to someday be in a Staff position. I was not very active while MeepNetworks was going because a lot of people I knew left. But even though some people are not coming back I still love MeepCraft. I also honestly think when you noticed me and did what you did for me that right there boosted my activity. But thank you so much for making this such a happy place to be. I love helping people and playing MeepCraft. Also thank Onis_Luck.

KedalionKnowsBinary likes this.
  15. Uiopy1

Uiopy1 Celebrity Meeper

So glad to see old Meep back, although it is a bit sad that we lost our old towns and money. On the bright side, we have ridden this server of CG and improved the economy 110%. Oh, and The Walls? HELL YES.

16. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

To raise the economy, I had an idea. I think EVERYONE should be given 100k. So once many people have 1 million meebles, we can take the CG statue down, and have people bid on it. Everyone month, there would be a new bid, and I think this would REALLY raise the economy. Hope everyone likes this idea!

17. KedalionKnowsBinary

KedalionKnowsBinary Active Meeper

Beautiful...

If you guys know me, on the forums before it was turned into MeepNetworks I had made great friendships. Right when MeepNetworks came...I lost most of them and stopped contributing. I almost quit the server 2 times. I am proud to say that I have come back, re-gained those friendships and I am ready to play Meepcraft.

The good, Meepcraft.

18. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Fuzzlr I'm glad you finally realized what CG was doing to the meepcraft we all loved.

@Fuzzlr everybody!

19. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

Welcome back everyone :)

KedalionKnowsBinary likes this.
  20. Nerf958

Nerf958 Celebrity Meeper

GG! Fuzzlr, what ever you have done we support (UNless Cg, but blah blah blah) The people of meepcraft will always be there to support the server and make it better for the new players! Gl on the donations fuzzlr and hope to see the server at 1K players again soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.