1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A Global Trivia Game

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Daniel Thompson, Apr 14, 2017.

?

Would Trivia give the server some more fun to play?

1. Yes, I will be playing it everyday.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. This would be fun, but may fail.

50.0%
  3. No, it sounds very unusual.

25.0%
  4. I'm not sure about that.

25.0%
  1. Daniel Thompson

Daniel Thompson Popular Meeper

Yes a Trivia Game. A game of a certain number of people who will come together around a table/seats and the Host/Bot will read/send out a question about a random question, on Television, Radio, Gaming, General Knowledge, and so on. There would be 10 questions, and depending on the answer and the more questions you got right the more meebles you will get at the end. There would be a time limit to answer, A B C and D answers True or False questions, for example and it can be questions for everyone to make (and proof-check) to spice things up.

2. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

People already host trivia games, (like @Vexmae ) and we always can do that privately.

Also, like everything else, I'm not sure if this is worth the development that goes into it, because we don't have that big of a player base.

qazini likes this.
  3. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

I like the idea, but like natsu said, I do not think it is worth spending time and resources on something players can and do host themselves. I also think that with players running the game, it's a bit more interesting and people will be bound to join. Every single host makes their own rules, and that adds a bit to the competition.
    Furthermore, if this was a regular and accessible occurrence I think that it would be harder to get players to join, just like it is right now with Boomo. The fact that this is player-hosted and happens at random times and between unknown intervals is what makes it so popular.

4. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Not needed, as players can host their own trivia in global. Denied!

SuperDyl likes this.