1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A Game you regret playing? +Story

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by SX1, Jun 22, 2016.

1. CompletePotato

CompletePotato Popular Meeper

yeah ik i like pooping out chickens

2. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

I just want to necro this thread to remind everyone that I still haven't touched it after 2 years of replaying it. I still wake up in a cold sweat at night while staring at it across the room.

It's mocking me

Wait, do people still get mad for necros? :thinking:

FamousZAmos likes this.
  3. Lovexender

Lovexender Meeper

I didnt really play the game, but i watched people play it. I as about 7 or 8 at the time (Currently 11) And it was a big trend for a while. Yandere Simulator. At the time i knew what it meant but i never really knew what yandere meant. I started watching it and this was around when the build for summoning a demon came out. Im not going to say how because a mod might delete my comment. It was violent, and i felt very guilty for watching it. I got over it though, and my parents know and are fine with it. Lets just say thats the momment when little lovexender became not so little
    --- Double Post Merged, May 16, 2018, Original Post Date: May 16, 2018 ---
    lol that anime is violent af