1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A Few Pvp Tips

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by «Nate», Jun 5, 2014.

?

Was this helpful?

1. Yep

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. «Nate»

«Nate» Meeper

This is my second guide I have made, this one concerns a few helpful PvP tips. Enjoy!

1. Always Strafe- By strafing, you can avoid being hit and confuse your opponent. You may also land criticals on opponents when getting behind then. To strafe, try hitting your opponent while walking in a circle or just going side to side. At first, you might not land as many hits, but once you get it, you're set for life.

2. Potion Chase- When a player is running, it usually means they are about to use a instant health potion. When you see a player run, try to catch up and hit them, or even better, just bow them so they miss the potion throw. Sometimes, if you are catching up to them and land a couple of hits, you'll get a free heal from your opponent, pretty neat huh

3. Sensitivity. Now, this is one thing that'll be quite tricky to master. When PvPing, a player might come and sneak attack you from behind. However, if you have your sensitivity high, you could turn back and land a perfect headspin attack on your opponent. Although this may sound easy, it'll take a while to master. When not mastered, it can lead to unaccurate hits, sloppy movement, and other things you wouldn't want. This is a skill you have to master before testing it on players who have the intentions of killing you. I recommend having a practice partner to help you improve.

4. Block Hitting- This tactic for me, is only useful in slim and narrow areas where you don't have much space to run. If you are cornered, block hit in order to prevent some damage by clicking your mouse on the left and right side. The reason I say you should only use it in tight areas is because it slows you down. When you are slow, players can easily strafe and get you to low health and it's all because you're trying to block hit. Remember, only block hit in tight areas.

5. God Apples- Only use God Apples when you're at 4 hearts this way you don't waste them. I personally find splash healing potions easier to use and faster to use. However, if you choose to eat God Apples, only use them at 4 hearts or maybe 3 1/2. This will let you "save" your regeneration IV time and let you heal for a longer period of time.

6. Corner Escape- If you ever get cornered, try to get out of it. Even if you try to eat a God Apple, your armour will still break very fast causing you to lose health even faster. What I suggest doing is if your sword has Knockback on it, get a few hits and then poison you opponent. This will untimately slow down your opponent while you switch positions with your opponent and corner your opponent. If this doesn't work, still try to get out of the corner no matter what. In the long run, it's better to take a few more hits than being cornered. Being cornered lets you get less hits on your opponent, your armor will deteriorate then eventually break, and you'll lose your health fast.

7. Sacrifice- I like to do this to make sure my opponent gets as little loot as possible. This isn't really a tip, but rather revenge against your opponent when you think you're about to lose the fight. For me, I always carry a bucket of lava when I PvP on Scav. The reason is because I want to burn all my items since I know I'm already going to die. Now, if it's just god apples or potions you have, just use them all up and burn your armour and weapons- as much as possible. This is just something I do for fun and it does get players angry.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
  2. Darke_Amethyst

Darke_Amethyst Legendary Meeper

Nice guide, poison is illegal in the centrum arena though.

«Nate» and KariStar86 like this.
  3. «Nate»

«Nate» Meeper

Ok thanks for your input! Should I remove the part on poison?

4. Darke_Amethyst

Darke_Amethyst Legendary Meeper

Ummm, if you don't want lots of other people mentioning it and mebe accusing you of doing it

5. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

6. «Nate»

«Nate» Meeper

Thank you for the feedback! Please, tell me how I might improve this.

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  7. Pyro707

Pyro707 Popular Meeper

This was acctually This is a pretty decent guide, I knew all the things you mentioned but I imagine if I were struggling in the area of PvP this would have helped me a great deal.

«Nate» likes this.
  8. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

This was a great guide! It will be very helpful to new players!

«Nate» likes this.
  9. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

Ultimately*

10. RikuoSaragih

RikuoSaragih Well-Known Meeper

sry im a nub but how do u strafe ? .-.

11. «Nate»

«Nate» Meeper

Read the guide. I told you how to strafe.

12. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

I'm going to try the sensitivity one. It works in most PVP situations