1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied _ImaCutYou - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by minetifa, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minetifa

minetifa Celebrity Meeper

Additional In Game Names: MakiiDesu (was xReol), Scarlion, HibikiTachibana (was probably MVG_M2K)

When you were banned: 6/7/16 9:00-10:00 PM PST

Reason for ban: Staff dis, Toxicity, server hate. "appeal in 90 yrs"

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: KlutchDecals

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? _ImaCutYou - Ban Appeal

+

In the 2 weeks that I've been waiting to be able to re-appeal after Muunk denied my original appeal, I've learned a decent share about my ability to hold back from going back into my usual toxic ways.

While being back on forums often, I proved to myself that I am not a by-heart-troll anymore. I've managed to stop myself from going into my usual troll state in times where it'd usually happen. For example, certain people post comments on threads, and instead of harassing them about their knowledge on the topic, I rather reply in a nicer way. This might sound stupid, but that's a huge stepping stone. My first instinct was not to harass/troll, it was to give a simpler, nicer reply.

Besides the fact that I'm becoming less and less of a pure blooded troll, I think the original post covers everything I want to say.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I'm eager to find out if I am going to be given the chance at being an active member of this community, on forums and in game, again.

Thank you very much for reading :)

2. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

89 years and 6 months left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.