1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Damiencw; Helper Application

1. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Hello there, Damien.

The application was alright, and you have pretty good in-game, TS, and forum activity. However, there are two things that are holding me back from giving you a +1 right now.

You didn't mention your crime record. I'm all for second chances, considering I made a pretty big mistake and got a second chance as well. However, I really think you should've addressed what you did and why you did it, and how you will make sure that it won't ever happen again. It takes guts to do that, admitting you did something wrong is hard for some people, but I think that it is a trait that staff members should have. You need to be able to own up to your past.

Also, you really haven't been back for that long. As you said, you came back a week or two ago. A lot has changed since you left and I think you should become a bit more familiar with the server before becoming a Helper.

Overall, -1
    Good luck!

2. damiencw

damiencw Well-Known Meeper

Stupid rule is stupid?