1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: MrHollywoot Staff App.

1. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

People who apply and resign and apply less than a week after they resign have no sense of planning, don't understand what they are doing and are probably bad with decisions (these all fit you). You resigned because, and I quote:

This "child" is still in staff, just so you know.

Maybe you addressed this in the app, I don't know. I don't even need to read it to know that you will say whatever you need to say to get what you want. You're the same person you've always been. The application was very lackluster, at least your grammar has improved. I don't think you are very great at staff because you publicly boast about your demotion requests, which is not great PR skills.

And you're a liar.

2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

-1 on these grounds:

1. You literally just resigned. What's to say that you won't get accepted and just resign again in a few weeks?

2. You seem quick to ban people without following procedures sometimes. Obviously you know which incident I'm talking about in particular.

^This scares me about you being staff again.

+1 on these grounds:

1. You are experienced.

2. You seem to be dedicated to the server.

3. You say that you regret resigning, and I believe you do. Again, it just makes me nervous that you're coming back within a week of resigning, and resigning with what appear to be some very strong feelings.

Overall: +0. I believe you have the ability to moderate, but I cannot stand by here and honestly say you should be staff again without your resignation popping into mind.

3. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

At first, when you first were staff, I was like, man, this guys a jerk.

But, as I got to know you, you're one of the greatest people I have ever met with amazing insights on things and wonderful ideas. +1

4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

This is exactly what I was gonna say, except I was going to say -1 or -.5 because of his extremely recent resignation.