1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Best Posts in Thread: VKL Appeal -.-

1. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

IGN: VKL_ReWinDzz

Date/Time: 10 Minutes Ago

Reason: Lying & Bogus Appeal

Ban Length: 7 days

Staff Member: Szenzus

Why we should consider your appeal:

Are you kidding me? This is beyond abuse, and Fuzzlr doesn't do a damn thing about it. If you want an apology, I'm sorry for lying. I don't deserve to be banned for a week for these BS reasons. I looked through the rules, not one thing about either of my ban reasons.

Chaase5, TNT404, Msoper(y0b) and 6 others like this.
  2. Nachzerhrer

Nachzerhrer Popular Meeper

Your logic makes 0 sense.

Thee Boss, mrli1, iiTzJDL and 4 others like this.
  3. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

Sure, and who are you? You should be banned for posting on ban appeals.

iiTzJDL, Nager2012, TNT404 and 2 others like this.
  4. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Guest

I'm done with your games. It's not against the rules, I shouldn't be banned. I really hope Fuzzlr takes away perms or something. I'm not ban evading. My account should be unbanned, as well as Bcre8tive. I'm sorry, what more do you want.

Thee Boss, iiTzJDL, TNT404 and 2 others like this.
  5. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

If only we could have 14 day bans :p

Instead of saying, "I lied but it's not against the rules," try saying, "I lied and I expect any punishment necessary," because the way you are going about doing it right now is beyond childish.

And yes, technically at the moment you are ban evading, because your Bcr8tive account is banned, so you should be permanently banned. Aren't I an amazingly nice staff member?