1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Boomo Beta now available at /warp boomo!

1. Ugleh

Ugleh Popular Meeper

[​IMG]

Yesterday we released a new custom minigame that you can only play on MeepCraft. That games name? Boomo. If you have ever played Bomberman, Bomberboy, Dynablaster, or any number of the alternatives then this game will come easy to you. Boomo is a 3D take on Baloono, where the goal of the game is to be the last man (or women) alive. Kill players using your TNT Bombs, or collect boosters to be the fastest, and deadliest player.

Once you join a game, be sure to check out all the signs to learn how to play fully!

Boomo is in Beta, and I hope you love playing it as much as I loved making it. Future updates should include a shop so you can have permanent boosters, and even new boosters. I will be taking suggestions, and if I like them you may see them in future updates.

2. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

You're so cool.