1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Make parkour money once per day

1. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Hi so instead of the reward for parkour being once per week it should be once per day so players have incentive to play every day. if you think it's too much money for one day then just lower the amount as needed. I know this is really not priority at all but maybe it wouldn't be very hard to implement. thanks

2. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

+1, it's a great idea to incentivize people to play parkour, provided that the daily prizes are much lower than the current weekly prizes, obviously.

Of course the easiest way to lower the prizes would just be to divide the current ones by 7 and do some rounding to make them look neat, but I think they should be a little higher than that. The current sum of all the parkour prizes is 180k, I'd fix the new daily prizes so that they add up to somewhere around 230k a week, or about 33k a day, to provide further incentive.

3. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2020, Original Post Date: May 8, 2020 ---
    Completed for easy and medium difficulty courses