1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Forum logo link change

1. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

+1 for making the logo go here instead.

2. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

My suggestion is that we keep the big logo as a link to meepcraft.com and make the Home button take us to forum.meepcraft.com. The way it is now it's a pain trying to get to the forum's main page.

3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

So the nice shiny logo in the middle of the top of the page. Its cool. Its a hyperlink that takes you back to meepcraft.com .
    As a person who has been clicking the logo instead of refreshing like a normal person, pls change it to lead back to the forum homepage ;-;

EDIT: As an add on to this, if you guys want easy access to the hub page, you could add a link to it on that 3-part announcer I forget what its called (the meepcraft/discord/upgrade thing)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  4. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

[​IMG]

5. LordInateur

did the thing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 26, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 23, 2019 ---
    The change didn't go over too well w/ da Fuzz--I know that that logo's a reflex reaction go go back, because I've been hitting that logo to go back for, like, 7 years now. But, that "News" tab does the thing too--a nifty little compromise if we don't get our way :) (viva la resistance!)

6. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Why are you like this

7. Klitch

Klitch

^^^ still annoying :) (+1)

edit: i get that the main button is meant to go to the directory thing that makes sense if fuzz is being weird about that. compromise tho: if you’re gonna keep the link the same then just swap Home and News spots on the bar so that people instinctively click News at the far left and get taken to the proper front page @CluelessKlutz

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  8. LordInateur

heu.