1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Mass unban

1. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Nothing short of a brand new server that isn't blacklisted is going to work.

I've poured countless hours into this server and it's hard to admit -- But it's just too little too late, anything happening now is digging a bigger hole in attempt to dig yourself out. The answer is so obvious it's a bit frustrating nobody is willing to attempt it because anything is literally better than what is now. The prevailing attitude of nothing will come of the EULA and denial when something came to it effectively killed this server, community and the work all of us put into it.

Something could be salvaged if people just admitted the position they were in and tried to build something new with some fresh life in it, rather than working to put bricks into an already crumbling building. It's silly, nothing more nothing less.

A mass unban isn't going to fix it, just like nothing else will fix it. Minecraft still has 70+ million users on it and you could easily rebuild something new and fresh and run with it but it won't happen because you keep trying to salvage something that is clearly now scrap.

Dem0Gorgon, Pmx728, Klitch and 11 others like this.
  2. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Just gonna put this here. It could help player count and make things interesting even if it makes staff lives a little more challenging (only leave perma perma people banned ((Reban vkl pretty much))

Trexy, Thee Boss, iKitten and 9 others like this.
  3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Yes, the player count increases for a few days and then within a few weeks it dies .

This will work, but only if the server itself actually works.

iKitten, metr0n0me, riri30 and 3 others like this.
  4. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Procedue for chat offenses has been changed slightly to something similar to this method.
    And this is my point. In order for anything remotely close to a mass unban to work, the server itself needs to be in a solid state. Same thing applies to ads. Dozens of things are being worked on, but they take time to add/fix, and techs aren't exactly plentiful. I don't believe a mass unban would statistically work, especially now. It may be a viable option in the future once we've gotten more features added and fixed.

Pmx728, metr0n0me, Ace and 3 others like this.
  5. SuperVladimir

SuperVladimir Popular Meeper

statistically the server is dead so statistically this wouldnt do much harm

6. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

unban kdoc viperfan and darkknight the dum b O

that is all

p.s it should be a christMASS unban
    get it
    because its almost christmas
    and its a mass unban
    xd