1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Why Voting is "Broken" and How it Will Be When It's Working (That's if it does)

1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

That has never been true

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

hes banned?
    And he didnt dupe or hack or steal
    and plus if a plugin is broken, its broken for everyone, thats not how that works
    Dude
    Smk is pretty chill
    and what reason would he have to lie
    You are really pushing it
    use your head

BooBear1227, Lilliya, smk and 8 others like this.
  3. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

/Warp farming was nerfed because people shouldn’t be making millions of meebles from afking an autofarm, especially when the meebles are being introduced into the economy. That’s not any one players fault. Many people were selling 100’s of thousands of pumpkins almost daily.

His unban was explained already as a misunderstanding between things Hornemans was told. To his knowledge, and the understanding accepted by staff at the time, what he was doing was legal. Once others found out about it, it was decided it was ban worthy, and now the whole thing has been clarified.

Voting is down because the plugin forced the spawn server offline, and honestly I think people would prefer to be able to connect and play, rather than be able to vote but be in the void. I believe Fuzzlr mentioned he has been working on it in chat one day, but I can’t remember too clearly. Just be patient (and find other ways to make money. Honestly you shouldn’t be dependent on voting completely in the first place)

4. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable