1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: A few things that should be added

1. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

This is probably the most ridiculous suggestion I’ve ever seen.

2. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

Okay I'm gonna share something I learned the hard way, so listen really close fella. Don't learn this and you're going to keep getting banned. Over. and over. and over.

They aren't banning you for you, and they aren't banning you for them. They're banning you for everyone else.

Pretty crazy right? They just want people to enjoy the server! So if you, me, inexxer, or anyone else tries to make it less enjoyable or uncomfortable for the community, "we" should not only expect a ban; "we" deserve one. You aren't being banned because that's "just how it is on Meep" you're being banned because you make everyone else feel like garbage. I think you can change, I mean hell, I sure did. But you can't keep coming back making a fool of yourself and being a dipstick every time. Treat other people as respectfully as you treat Mely, and maybe you'd have more friends and less bans.

This ^

also the head system is so exploitable it's laughable. I could buy several hundred thousand reggles heads, no worry. I could take all my money and put it in my town. Heads are traded to friends, or to people who kill you in pvp. Nothing else works.

3. _EggsBenedict_

_EggsBenedict_ Meeper

I feel like you've just created this thread because nobody's replied to your appeal. I think buying your way out of a ban is extremely problematic and honestly defeats the point of teaching the player a lesson about their actions. Plus, the whole player-head-price thing is really unnecessary, imo. There's nothing wrong with the current player head system, and having to pay 500 dollars for a head will NEVER happen.

4. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Being able to purchase unbans is ridiculous, it means the server has to pup up with people when they don't even think about their actions.
    Just no for the rest. -1

alex77034, Marshy_88, Muunkee and 2 others like this.
  5. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

why even pvp then?

sure you won't. why want them added then?

your word is worth less to me than a dis note.

it's the only way of doing it. "democradic" or not