1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Bringing the Ghetto back after a year or so:p

1. Ghetto_kiwi

Ghetto_kiwi Popular Meeper

Hello, I'm sure my generation I used to play on here are long gone! I've been off for a solid year or so!
    This is one of the first serves I ever started playing minecraft on, and out of all the servers I've played on I've always had a passion for this server! When I started playing back in the day, everything was so different then, the players, the buildings, spawn! Heads used to be so valuable and just living life on the edge back then!
    I used to play a lot of the towny on here, but when I wasn't busy In towny I was always at parkour. The parkour maps are the best around here!
    I can say I've been here when the server was at it's worse and it's best! This is simply an amazing server! Y'all keep up the good work! And I'll be on soon to hopefully get back into the community!!

SuperDyl, Natsu, Pmx728 and 1 other person like this.