1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Helper Application from Fire_Wolf04

1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

With the application aside, there are still several issues. You have not addressed the fact that you've been staff at least twice and each time you were okay for a few weeks, not good but okay, and then you got kind of inactive and when you were on you didn't do much of anything. You have hardly any forums activity, looking at your recent forum posts you have several up to last friday, then another one previously in may, then it's 1 post in april 1 in march 1 in Feb. There is absolutely no effort put into the application, be it writing the application itself, or in activity and actually doing something to get out there + the severe lack of dedication.

Effort is important innit?

2. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

I'm sorry but I'm a -1. You seem mature and could maybe be a good staff member, but I do not see many redeeming qualities other than possibilities. Your application is extremely lacking, and I would advise you look at the thread Courtney pinned that gives advice for the application. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt that you could do better than this application, but I've never seen you outside of this application.

Please give us some more information to work with. Your introduction suggests redeeming qualities, but the rest of the application doesn't seem to look like you care. A good application could show dedication, commitment, and why you would be a good member of the team. I suggest you answer some of those questions if this is denied.

Really work on your application. Short and sweet can be good, but not if there isn't some good info.

Good luck!

You've also been staff before, so you know this isn't an amazing app.

3. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

I haven't seen you in game, so I can't say much about your in game activity. Based on the application, you seem like a mature applicant that I can totally see being staff in the the future. The downfall really lies with your why section because it was incredibly weak. First you mentioned that you want to go for tech but you don't have the skills yet, which is totally unrelated. And then, your last sentence states that you want to 'help the server in some way and what other way to do that than being staff and helping players'. That's the only thing anyone can get from this application; a cliche answer. The best way to break up the why section is to break it up into traits or aspects that make you a good candidate. A simple format for this would be:

Ex: Dedication:

When did you have dedication to a goal or challenge?

How did you achieve this?

How did completing or staying focused on the goal effect you?

Do you strive to be dedicated to any goal you might have after that experience? How and Why?

How can you apply this to being a staff member on meep?

How can this make you a better candidate than other applicants?

Try explaining each aspect by taking a past experience and then explain it's effects on you and how it would connect to your position as a staff member. For the why section, more is better, but keep in mind that it needs to be effective, direct, and specific. I suggest looking at accepted applications to get a look as to how a strong application would look like, and then looking at denied applications to see where they went wrong/or how their application might of not been suitable.

In conclusion, I have a good feeling about you as staff member. While your application was weak, I could see some hints of potential. Good luck!