1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Extend Console Access to Tech Team

1. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

Unfortunately the two admins who do have access to console are currently unable to log onto the server and I don't have those perms yet. Fortunately we've developed a way for people to have access to console without putting the server at risk. I appreciate your concern and your suggestion and not to be blunt but please let us do our job and let us handle things. I'm sorry that we're a towns server without towns but I can only yell so much.

2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

If I recall, MeepCraft just had an incident with a tech that caused them to have to start completely over. Why would it be wise to allow the server to be put into that position again?

It's not about who does a good job, or you can trust, it's a question of putting the server in the position to be deleted and if you don't put the server in this position; then it won't happen.

MoonlitMadness, qazini, Zoe89 and 4 others like this.
  3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I don't like the whole leave us alone and let us do our job mindset.

This is what the suggestions are for, it's so you can see all the junk that needs improving
    I feel like this is way too important of an issue to just kind of brush off like this, honestly, just because this server without wild and towny is essentially nothing to do for the majority of people, except for what, running round spawn? lol

Maybe they dont need access to console but someone needs a reset button and its obviously a problem that we need to find a solution for, not just brushed away, you lose the biggest part of the server for too long you lose what players you still have

I get that it is difficult and high trusting and all but there's always a better answer for the question and there can sometimes be a solution if you try hard enough.